Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

IP Banned... but they didn't told me why?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » IP Banned... but they didn't told me why? 28 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PrayTheTurd » December 3, 2013 7:40pm | Report
As the title says i'm just Auto Banned in all accounts I touch. This happened a few days ago while I was mid-game. When I try to log in on any of my accounts it says ''This account has been banned''. With no explanation, I didn't get a mail explaining something on any of the emails of my accounts.

Any explanation behind this?

PrayTheTurd

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » December 3, 2013 8:10pm | Report
Do you have cheat engine? That might be the reason why.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PrayTheTurd » December 3, 2013 10:07pm | Report
alphacar wrote:

Do you have cheat engine? That might be the reason why.

Yes I do... if I remove it can I get my accounts back?

PrayTheTurd

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 3, 2013 10:08pm | Report
No
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 3, 2013 10:09pm | Report
You can only make a new account on a different computer and re do the road to 30

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PrayTheTurd » December 3, 2013 10:13pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

You can only make a new account on a different computer and re do the road to 30

If I change my IP... can I play on this PC?

PrayTheTurd

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 4, 2013 1:53am | Report
Idk if that works. I only know that if you make a new account on a different computer you can play it on yours but i am pretty sure your other accounts are lost.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 4, 2013 2:11am | Report
You got autobanned for having Cheat Engine on your computer. (When Hirezpatcher.exe was running, not neccesarily Smite.exe)

All accounts that were once logged in with the IP are permanently banned and probably can't be retrieved. However this banning method is currently subject to discussion at Hi-rez, I encourage you to send a ticket to Hi-rez support service regardless. It might save you in the future.

You can get a new IP and start playing Smite again on new account. However, anyone that logs into his Smite account while using the banned IP, will also get permanently banned. So check your IP prior to logging into Smite (in case of a dynamic IP).
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 4, 2013 2:26am | Report
Just for kicks I would like to see all the people who have cheat engines, what they were using them for....

because there are tons of people who keep saying this... so many that it would probably make you lose track if you were Hi-Rez.

Let pretend 50 people in 2 days say they have a cheat engine.
I would LOVE to hear out of all those 50 people what they are using the cheat engine for and if it was offline ect.

Why would I love to hear it?

Because they would all say the following
- was not cheating
- I would never go online with a cheat I don't use cheats
- oh its for um.... my secret project
- ect

BTW I'm not saying anything about nobody, I'm just saying isn't it kind of crazy that so many people have cheat engines for a reason? ..... If anybody seriously thinks that more than 40% of people using cheat engines use them for non cheating that **** is mad funny.

I'm just pointing out the obvious and thats why I would LOVE to hear everyones reasoning.

I think it should be manditory for everyone to say why they have a cheat engine and what they were doing with it, not to be nosey but just so we have a record of 10000 people all saying
- was not cheating in anything ever!!!

then I can come back and say.. yep totally believable they all are telling the truth!!!

When will kids wake up and stop downloading cheat engines to cheat? I don't want to hear any sob stories about kids who are the 1% who don't use them for that, we all know why people download them

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 4, 2013 3:58am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Just for kicks I would like to see all the people who have cheat engines, what they were using them for....

because there are tons of people who keep saying this... so many that it would probably make you lose track if you were Hi-Rez.

Let pretend 50 people in 2 days say they have a cheat engine.
I would LOVE to hear out of all those 50 people what they are using the cheat engine for and if it was offline ect.

Why would I love to hear it?

Because they would all say the following
- was not cheating
- I would never go online with a cheat I don't use cheats
- oh its for um.... my secret project
- ect

BTW I'm not saying anything about nobody, I'm just saying isn't it kind of crazy that so many people have cheat engines for a reason? ..... If anybody seriously thinks that more than 40% of people using cheat engines use them for non cheating that **** is mad funny.

I'm just pointing out the obvious and thats why I would LOVE to hear everyones reasoning.

I think it should be manditory for everyone to say why they have a cheat engine and what they were doing with it, not to be nosey but just so we have a record of 10000 people all saying
- was not cheating in anything ever!!!

then I can come back and say.. yep totally believable they all are telling the truth!!!

When will kids wake up and stop downloading cheat engines to cheat? I don't want to hear any sob stories about kids who are the 1% who don't use them for that, we all know why people download them

You bring this up in every thread about bans over people using Cheat Engine and it's blatantly obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }