Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

IP Banned... but they didn't told me why?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » IP Banned... but they didn't told me why? 28 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 4, 2013 7:22am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Thanks!

You can also set it so that the Hirezpatchservice (or whatever the exact name was) doesn't stay up after you close down Smite. You can change a setting for this in the Hi-rez launcher (The thing that shows up before Smite starts up).
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryo2810 » December 10, 2013 1:23pm | Report
I just made a quick account to post here, this happened to me early november and I tried like heck to get my account back. Since they started changing the way they looked at it recently I sent another support ticket in to try again.

I ended up getting banned because I used cheat engine on a single player game call Kingdoms of Amalur. Anyone whose played this knows the game is too easy so I was using cheat engine to make the game harder. Got banned later that night from smite even though I wasn't even playing it.

Ryo2810

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 10, 2013 1:42pm | Report
Ryo2810 wrote:

I just made a quick account to post here, this happened to me early november and I tried like heck to get my account back. Since they started changing the way they looked at it recently I sent another support ticket in to try again.

I ended up getting banned because I used cheat engine on a single player game call Kingdoms of Amalur. Anyone whose played this knows the game is too easy so I was using cheat engine to make the game harder. Got banned later that night from smite even though I wasn't even playing it.

Any luck with that? But yea, most people were banned similarly to you, I highly doubt THIS many people would try to use Cheat Engine on SMITE, unless there's a released script floating around.

Truthfully, even though they might change their auto-banning system, I highly doubt they will unban people, simply because everyone would say they were banned for using CE, even when some were not. And I don't think they want to invest the time to look at every ban individually, unfortuantely.
That's just my 2 cents.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryo2810 » December 10, 2013 2:13pm | Report
Yea well its obviously starting to be a problem for them if they are changing the way the game detects and deals with it. They probably banned a ton of paying customers this way. Only reason I'm trying to get my account back is because I refuse to spend money again.

Ryo2810

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 10, 2013 4:09pm | Report
Being that I have around $160 put into smite

I would go nuts if I got banned permanently

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryo2810 » December 10, 2013 4:14pm | Report
No idea how close I was to driving right to their dang front door. I would just get arrested probably though so not the best idea. Thankfully I didn't put that kind of money into it, I was literally going to put more money into it that week too. I got lucky in that regard.

Ryo2810

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 11, 2013 12:33am | Report
ICEN wrote:

I was only $30 below you. ;) Giving that I live in Amsterdam, I don't have hard means of engaging Hi-rez though, unfortunately.
That's just my 2 cents.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 11, 2013 12:33am | Report
ICEN wrote:

I was only $30 below you. ;) Giving that I live in Amsterdam, I don't have hard means of engaging Hi-rez though, unfortunately.
That's just my 2 cents.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }