Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Insta lockers and their complaining

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Insta lockers and their complaining 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Serpentarius » November 3, 2015 11:28pm | Report
Hello all! I'll get right to it. I never insta lock and start every lobby with a "Hello!". What I don't get and can't stand is people who do insta lock then try to assign roles or something similar like " We need X role", followed by some kind of sarcastic comment or a sad face. I fill what we need but after I see a few insta locks, I just say 'fug it' and pick what I want. I am not league yet btw. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks your your time!

Serpentarius

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 4, 2015 1:54am | Report
Some times I instalock /HOWEVER/ Only with a party with good mates of mine (Zilby, GGF, Stuke are good examples) outside of that, never
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 4, 2015 1:57am | Report
instalockers are annoying especially if you called the role first :/

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 4, 2015 9:26am | Report
Picking a god is simple. If in conquest, call a role. If you don't get that role, try calling another that's your next preference that's available. If you don't get either of those roles, suck it up and play the remaining role for the benefit of your team.

If in a different gametype, if you want to play a specific god, pick them early. If you're playing siege or arena and two mages get picked before you pick a god, and then you go and pick a third mage, you're being a moron.

If someone instalocks on your team, deal with it best you can, but don't get too caught up on it. The game is supposed to be fun, just do your best to still have fun with it.

That is all.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 4, 2015 12:41pm | Report
gotta agree with zilby. these people just exist and screw things up for other but well in another game you can maybe do what you planned.

LoL tried to fix this sort of problem with the teambuilder system. it partly worked but it had it's problems (because no one wants to play support queue times were long)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » November 9, 2015 7:57am | Report
It's letter in leagues because there is a pick order with preference going to those higher up on the list but there are still some f**kboys who lock in a Hercules when they were supposed to be playing mid and then won't leave solo side and force you into dumb stuff like Sobek mid cause you were already locked in... Oh and then they feed the bellona that you had counterpicked... # gold league with qualifiers on team.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }