Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I want someone to try this.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » I want someone to try this. 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 23, 2014 7:38am | Report
So I had an idea(oh god no). This is what I want done and I want it recorded in its glory! :D

So the whole team goes to the solo lane side and gets their damage buff for the assassin. Then they all hideout in the mana camp. Once their minions are at the point where the warrior is going to go clear. All 5 just run out and gank him. 5v1 2 seconds into the game? Yes please. Then just push the tower.

My thoughts are that the enemies will see 5 people insta killing their solo laner and all try to rotate, therefore probably not taking your towers anyways. So could this work as a random surprise tactic? I hope so. >:D

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 23, 2014 8:00am | Report
You lose to much exp and gold for doing it unfortunately.

And if you are doing a 5v5 a decent team would know that the entire team is MIA. So the enemy solo and jungle would be on their toes, meaning that you are most likely not even going to get a kill out of it.

Against a scrub team though it would most likely give you a kill or two, and maybe a tower (if you have girdle) at the cost of some mid and duo lane tower damage and a adc and mid that is ahead of your teams mid and adc :P

Done stuff like that a couple of times, 5 man push and get 2 towers at 4 min etc. but it just does not work very well in the long run. It is a laugh though! :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » February 23, 2014 8:00am | Report
I would leave one at midlane. If anything doesn't go according to plan you still can trade 1 tower for 1

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 23, 2014 10:05am | Report

You lose to much exp and gold for doing it unfortunately.

And if you are doing a 5v5 a decent team would know that the entire team is MIA. So the enemy solo and jungle would be on their toes, meaning that you are most likely not even going to get a kill out of it.

Against a scrub team though it would most likely give you a kill or two, and maybe a tower (if you have girdle) at the cost of some mid and duo lane tower damage and a adc and mid that is ahead of your teams mid and adc :P

Done stuff like that a couple of times, 5 man push and get 2 towers at 4 min etc. but it just does not work very well in the long run. It is a laugh though! :)

I really like messing around when I play though and this is something you can mess around with. Would be a lot of fun and an amazing laugh. xD

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » February 23, 2014 1:13pm | Report
Chiulin wrote:

I really like messing around when I play though and this is something you can mess around with. Would be a lot of fun and an amazing laugh. xD

Thats basically me all over :o

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 23, 2014 2:43pm | Report
Odd Arcade wrote:

Thats basically me all over :o

You should do some Ra jungle mate ;)

It is tons of fun, welcome to snipe city :D

Searing Pain is great for securing mid camps btw, and Solar Blessing deals a lot of damage =)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » February 23, 2014 3:16pm | Report
With the new Tele to Gods item. It's possible to do that without anyone suspecting a thing. Let everyone be on their lanes. Let the enemy see them that they are there. Then ambush blue by teleporting to your solo laner. You might just be able to get 2 towers on solo lane if your lucky.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 23, 2014 4:47pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

With the new Tele to Gods item. It's possible to do that without anyone suspecting a thing. Let everyone be on their lanes. Let the enemy see them that they are there. Then ambush blue by teleporting to your solo laner. You might just be able to get 2 towers on solo lane if your lucky.

You are a genius. +1 for your amazing insight.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 23, 2014 6:18pm | Report
Only problem, is the enemies might check and see how many actives you have, Danny, and this RUINS you late game, when you need certain actives.

Still though, I'd happily trade 2 towers in exchange for actually leveling and gaining gold. I'd almost argue the gold the people will get from simply farming their lane is more than what you're gaining from solo shoving a lane hard. The only time it'd be worth it is if you get a phoenix, which NO team can deal with before around the level 10 mark. If you don't get a phoenix, you've ruined your early game by sacrificing experience and gold, and will eventually fall very far behind, especially once they start evening up the tower count.

Remember, solo lane is the most useless lane to shut down. Mages and ADCs will still carry with a support tank doing very well.

But it is a nice thought. IMO, the only way it'd work is with 5 physical, because the scaling on mages auto attacks is simply not enough to push down towers, and you don't clear waves fast enough early level. Only exception is maybe a Ra for sustain and waveclear. Otherwise, this is a fun idea, but probably doomed to fail.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 23, 2014 7:07pm | Report
It can be a harassing tactic early game , might get one or two towers and few kills that's it, a good team can split push and counter that easily but its a good harassing tactic for sure can use it multiple times in a game but not always
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }