Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Highest Win Rate God (+40 Matches)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Highest Win Rate God (+40 Matches) 24 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 11, 2014 4:05am | Report

Eh... I'm a idiot and accidently cropped to far and cut out Guan Yu's name, but you can just see my recent Guan Games...

I am just curious how high any of you have a certain God, because I thought it would be crazy to have a very high win rate like 85% or something insane. Of course it would be cheat and most people can easily get 100% win rate from only playing 2 matches or 90% win rate from only playing 4 matches or 10.

I'd say you have to play at least 40 matches with that God or more. Because I have other Gods that are like 75% and higher but they are all the lower matches. Most of my Gods seem to be in like 50%-65ish range but never more.

My highest win rate God right now is "Guan Yu" and I have played 120 matches with him.

Out of those 120 Matches with Guan Yu I have a 68% win rate on him. Although it used to be 70% until I had Dc's.... It then went down to 64% win rate but as of 2 days ago I worked to bring it up because I want it back at 70% because it looks cute XD I mean overall win rate of all matches and modes...

My goal was just to keep Guan At 70% if possible although that will probably go down hill over time maybe or maybe not. Keep in mind I choose Guan Yu over other Gods for a reason, there would be no way in hell for me to work up a God with lets say a win rate of 55% and over 1,000 matches played, that would take way to long to make up for all of the matches played. At lest with Guan Yu, I only was a noob with him for a little while, basically I was a noob with him up until my last like 40ish matches probably, then at the last 20ish matches I just started to win every game because I'm feinin for that 70%

I don't really care about the win % but since I already have it close I thought I might as well see how high I can get it. It is kind of interesting if you think about it.

I mean, if you seen someone on your team with a God that has a 85% win rate.... that literally means when they pick that God, simply by playing that God your team is probably going to win... that's kind of crazy.

For example : If you had someone on your team that had a god with 100% win rate and they played 50 matches with that God, by stats alone that means your team CANNOT LOSE simply because your team mate choose their 100% win rate God!!! LOL!!! You could all be horrible but by stats your still will not lose because he has a 100% win rate... unless you just happen to be in the match that ruins his win rate XD.

I am kind of curious to see if I can take a God who I don't play a lot and have few matches with and see if I can get a troll win rate of like 90% or higher, just to be kewl.

Like I should take a God that I only played like 5 matches with and have a low or high win rate with and just take that God and try to win every match and see how high I can get its win rate. Obviously you don't want to try that with Gods you already have played tons of matches with unless their win rate is already decently high because it will take way to many matches to catch up and get your win rate good.

So yes, my highest God win rate is Guan Yu with 68% win rate out of 120 matches, that is overall, counting when I was a noob with him, counting when I troll build in arena or **** around in assault, counting when I just played for fun (which is 90% of the matches), only recently have I been a Guan Yu **** rider, so really only the last 2 days I have been trying to ride him hard (No ****) (though he does ride a horse), and get his win % up.

Oh : BTW MERP MEPR MEPR I'm almost Rank 10 with him ROFL!!!

I just had him rank 5-6 just recently.... I'm almost rank 9 ...

I'm dat fiend now.

Curious what is the highest win rate God out of all of the Gods you guys have. Has to be a God you played at least like 40 matches with, other wise the win rate would be OP for reason, the reason being if you only play a few matches your win rate is gonna be OP assuming you did well.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 11, 2014 4:07am | Report
I played a single game with Serqet and I won, so 100% win rate with Serqet.

Seriously I have no idea, I think I have like 68% with Loki, and I know I have something high for He Bo.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 11, 2014 4:34am | Report
My Nu Wa had a 64% win rate last time I checked. Considering I've played most of the matches and reached rank 10 way before her remake (and before becoming supposedly op) I think I did pretty good. And yeah, way above 150 matches.

Edit: It's 63% and I've got about 220 matches with her.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 11, 2014 6:33am | Report

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 11, 2014 8:22am | Report
Meh, roughly 85 to 55 with Guan Yu
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 11, 2014 8:22am | Report
Meh, roughly 85 to 55 with Guan Yu
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 11, 2014 8:37am | Report
That's a pretty big range

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 11, 2014 8:58am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

That's a pretty big range

Yeah I thought the same lol.
I think it used to be like 75% with Bastet, then it went down though :(

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 11, 2014 1:18pm | Report

Both tied for highest.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 11, 2014 1:29pm | Report
This is from a while ago but I think Hel is still at or near the top.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }