Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hercules after most recent patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hercules after most recent patch 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 7, 2013 3:51pm | Report
As a jungler Devine strike is a great initiation tool when ganking. If you go support or solo lane the earthbreaker into Devine strike is the best way to initiate IMO :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cowboydan840 » August 8, 2013 4:44am | Report

As a jungler Devine strike is a great initiation tool when ganking. If you go support or solo lane the earthbreaker into Devine strike is the best way to initiate IMO :p

I usually play solo Lane, I haven't gotten Jungling down yet.

But at the last guy who also said divine strike is a good initiator, I see what you're talking about now. I'll try that out.

Only thing I don't like is how short the path for it is.

cowboydan840

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iMobius » August 9, 2013 8:12am | Report
And now the more i play Hercules the more i think he is overpowered.

Driving Strike is incredibly powerful.
Both offensive and defensive, having an ability that pushes targets to another location,
Either to pull them in or push them away from allies is very strong. Ontop of the stun.

Mitigate Wounds makes me literally unkillable.
Its effectiveness is the same for magical and physical, so specific protections aren't required.
Especially because you just gain more health back when you lack specific protection, actually becoming an advantage instead of a disadvantage.

The Ultimate is HUGE, the range is incredible and the damage is enormous, even for single target. In a group fight it turns the tide or puts your team in a major advantage health wise.

His passive is suprisingly powerful.

The last couple of games i've been going 1v3 and winning them with little to no effort.
I've started to play Vulcan now, i'm starting to feel like a real ******* playing Hercules.

iMobius

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }