Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Herc Needs A Nerf

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Herc Needs A Nerf 33 posts - page 1 of 4

Poll Question:

Do you think Hercules should be nerfed?
Yes.
No.
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » February 1, 2015 5:36pm | Report
Hello everyone!

I recently took up leagues joust and have been playing a lot of Poseidon and Anhur. Whenever I encounter a Hercules, I feel it is almost impossible to win, even if I get first blood and outplay the person etc.

Even outside of 1v1's Hercules when 6 slotted is incredibly hard to beat. THe thing that annoys me the most is the healing. I realize that Hercules is a warrior and should have lots of damage built into his kit, but his pull and stun mixed with invincibility if played right gets kind of old.

Opinions?

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » February 1, 2015 6:15pm | Report
I agree, Hercules is so easy to use and is so powerful that a new player who has only been playing for less then a week can become a Diamond level-like player.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » February 2, 2015 4:15am | Report
Whaaaat, Toast supporting a Hercules nerf? :P
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustZX » February 2, 2015 5:21am | Report
I don't think he should be nerfed, i almost always can juke Earthbreaker and Driving Strike, early game he is very mana hungry and not immortal because his heal is still weak ( every time i played against an herc solo with someone like baka, i winned my lane without much problem ), overall i rarely have problems with a herc, i found him easily counterable ( aegis for Excavate, beads for Earthbreaker and Driving Strike or anti healing )

DustZX

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 2, 2015 6:58am | Report
It's fun to see this. Herc heal has already been nerfed badly (it won't regain all damage anymore/more heal then damage recieved)

the only thing annoying is his nuke combo being up pretty fast (his ult has a really short cooldown)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 2, 2015 9:24am | Report
I think he is really strong, especially if you compare him to any other warrior I mean Osiris is still strong but like sun wukong or guan Yu pale in comparison to Herc in almost every aspect

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » February 2, 2015 9:52am | Report
I don't mind his heal as much as I mind his damage.

I really don't know why his 1 needs a stun, I'm not even gonna start ranting about the length of that stun. Its scaling also makes other warriors feel like minions next to herc (except vamana maybe, he's aa based).

I don't find him as op as many others do, but I wouldn't mind him getting some damage reduction (and maybe a stun duration nerf) on his 1.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » February 2, 2015 1:07pm | Report
I agree with Romanians. I don't mind his heal. It's honestly not that hard to deal with on its own if you build against it.

His damage tends to be pretty up there, though. He's one of the more tanky warriors thanks to his healing, but his damage output is also very nice, especially given his combos. I think a slight damage reduction wouldn't be too horrible for him.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » February 2, 2015 3:29pm | Report
Same, I think the heal is fine but everything else is wrong with Herc. Compared to other warriors his damage output is through the roof other then Osiris, but Osiris plays more like an assassin then a warrior.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 3, 2015 7:09am | Report
even Chaac can't dish out herc's (death) nuke combo with his skills

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }