Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Herc Needs A Nerf

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Herc Needs A Nerf 33 posts - page 2 of 4

Poll Question:

Do you think Hercules should be nerfed?
Yes.
No.
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 3, 2015 7:49am | Report
The thing about Herc is that you can get just warrior tabi and jotunn's as damage items and 4 defence items, and still wreck.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 3, 2015 9:19am | Report
Yea his base damage is really high, I feel like if they reduced it a little bit but to make up for it they increased the scaling that would be more fair as he would have to build more power to still hit the same numbers, and reduce the duration of his stun, it should be more like Osiris ult, more of an interrupt.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 3, 2015 9:57am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

Yea his base damage is really high, I feel like if they reduced it a little bit but to make up for it they increased the scaling that would be more fair as he would have to build more power to still hit the same numbers, and reduce the duration of his stun, it should be more like Osiris ult, more of an interrupt.

I support this statement.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » February 3, 2015 10:00am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

I think this is the best way of nerfing Herc without it being too severe.

That said, I'd hope Hi-rez gathers data from the large incoming patch before making any adjustments to God balancing, including Herc.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » February 3, 2015 1:10pm | Report
His early game needs A HUGEE ****ING NERf, but his late sucks if he is not feed. So ye more like a balance than a nerf
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 3, 2015 1:50pm | Report
No offense guys, but ranged characters with hard cc should **** on him pretty easily.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » February 3, 2015 2:50pm | Report

No offense guys, but ranged characters with hard cc should **** on him pretty easily.

We are still talking about Herc here. Not every other warrior.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » February 3, 2015 3:13pm | Report
I've found Freya destroys Herc quite easily. Spear of the magus, obsidian shard, demonic grip will melt away all of that precious defense he has. If you really wanna ruin his day, you replace obsidian shard with either magi's blessing or divine ruin.

But I still think Herc needs a nerf. If you play anything short of Freya, you're in trouble.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » February 3, 2015 3:33pm | Report
@Pizzarugi

Every time I play Herc in a 1v1, I am matched with a Freya. If Herc builds magical protection, he utterly destroys Freya.

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » February 3, 2015 3:46pm | Report
_angrytoast wrote:

@Pizzarugi

Every time I play Herc in a 1v1, I am matched with a Freya. If Herc builds magical protection, he utterly destroys Freya.

I'm pretty sure thats what happens when you play with/against any god in 1v1 though. :P

My experience only comes from playing in non 1v1 matches. With herc building physical and magical defense, it leaves him open to Freya annihilating him.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }