Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hera & Argus items questions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hera & Argus items questions 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DangerousRival » July 23, 2019 7:00am | Report
Usually not to big on the mage class, but I like the ones that have summoned minions such as Nu Wa's golems and Vulcan's Turret. Really liking the idea behind Hera (sucks i missed the Battle Queen skin, look AMAZING) but her Construct Argus seems to be a bit more in depth then others such as ones I mentioned. One thing I'm really confused on is how to make his attacks stronger.

I looked over some guides here and really wasnt liking the build designs and I feel like there's a way to let argus do more then be a meat shield. Are there any items you can put on to boost his attacks or trigger item procs? I been here in the jungle area for an hour and I'm not really seeing much but it's likely I'm missing something since I been away for months from SMITE.

Really want a battle Argus not a Rent-a-tank. Even if it's not a meta build or popular idea, any good items to beef him up besides stacking your magical damage higher?

DangerousRival

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 23, 2019 7:03am | Report
Argus doesen't proc item effects and he doesen't benefit from obs shard. He only benefits from power and flat pen.

So, if you wanted to make Argus hit hard against squishy gods, without focusing on tanks, you could go something like: Book of Thoth, Shoes of the Magi, Spear of Desolation, Divine Ruin, Soul Reaver, Rod of Tahuti/ Chronos' Pendant.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DangerousRival » July 23, 2019 7:18am | Report
Thats kinda what I was thinking, but I didnt really know if he got penetration or not.

One more thing I was wondering is if other Gods such as Hel can heal him and if he gets benefits from Auras.

DangerousRival

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }