Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help With an important decision

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Help With an important decision 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 8, 2013 8:26pm | Report
Who should I buy? Arachne, anubis, vamana, or hel? I'm level 24, so i won't be getting too much favour very easy anymore, so I want some opinions about which one of those gods are the best. I can carry quite easily, but i'm also a good mage, so natirally I'm ata crossroads... Help me decide

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 8, 2013 8:53pm | Report
If you are good as a mage, Anubis is really OP early game and if fed.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 8, 2013 9:17pm | Report
I wouldn't recommend Arachne in higher level play due to her lacking team fight abilities and falling off late game. Anubis is a pretty decent god, if you have a good lane partner or a mid with less farming capabilities. Vamana isnt as OP as he was before, but he is still pretty nasty. Hel Is not worth your time anymore, they broke her and she is useless now.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 8, 2013 9:38pm | Report
It's funny. The other day, Anubis fed Hel in mid, and then she started doing 500+ damage with one attack.

Buy Anubis if you are sure you can turn things around. And not mess up wrap.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 8, 2013 11:04pm | Report
I wouldn't suggest hel or arach anymore and vamana isn't as reiable anymore but I suggest you try them in practice mode Anubis is actually really powerfull but I am no mage/assassin player so you would have to figure it out :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » March 9, 2013 4:40am | Report
If you are a mage user and you feel comfortable with them then Vamana and Arachne might not be your cup of tea ,so it comes down to Anubis vs Hel and of those two I believe that Anubis is more viable then Hel even though I've not had a lot of time with her post patch but she seems to be on the weak side of mages.

Also Ragingstorm if any god gets fed enough he becomes scary it doesn't matter if he is not viable in general.....

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 9, 2013 6:59am | Report
I've also been thinking of getting a tank like sobek or odin, because I'm a great melee player, or maybe loki?

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 9, 2013 8:55am | Report
LikitySplit wrote:

I've also been thinking of getting a tank like sobek or odin, because I'm a great melee player, or maybe loki?

I can recommend Bacchus for bruiser/full tank, sobek is kinda cool but I don't really like odin. Its just me with odin but I don't feel comfortable with him. Loki is GREAT in arena and he is quite fun too

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 9, 2013 9:02am | Report
thx guys! I ended up buying guan yu, becasue i got a message from someone to research him, first game i went 11 2 and 2, I guess I kinda mislead with the whole mage thing, I just meant I can use anyone

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 9, 2013 9:12am | Report
Okay, good choice, just watch out for some ADs. I always go into Guan's ultimate when they attempt to gank me.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }