Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help With an important decision

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Help With an important decision 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 9, 2013 9:19am | Report
LikitySplit wrote:

thx guys! I ended up buying guan yu, becasue i got a message from someone to research him, first game i went 11 2 and 2, I guess I kinda mislead with the whole mage thing, I just meant I can use anyone

Good luck playing guan, he is kinda good. I suggest you get the unstoppable blade skin for him because it is awesome and lets you play more aggressive as your enemies will be blinded from your awesomeness

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 9, 2013 12:08pm | Report
I did the exact same thing the entire game :) I guess I'm just a natural with Guan ;)

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 9, 2013 12:09pm | Report

Good luck playing guan, he is kinda good. I suggest you get the unstoppable blade skin for him because it is awesome and lets you play more aggressive as your enemies will be blinded from your awesomeness

Lol i would get Master Guan Fu first XD that's an awesome skin :)

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 9, 2013 12:31pm | Report
It looks cool but I think the unstoppable blade fits guan yu more ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 9, 2013 12:34pm | Report
I guess, it's certainly intimidating

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }