Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help anyone ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Help anyone ? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hisoillua » June 17, 2015 12:29pm | Report
So the pins and dolls patch has really ruined my game and i dont know whats happened and need help or advice on what i can do to fix this.

Basically:
    When i join a game queue everything is fine
    I can join the match lobby just fine
    I can also chose my god just fine
Then we get to the character card loading screen thing and the problem presents itself
The blue diamonds never light up.
I don't get to joining the game.
I get logged out and sent to the login screen.
I log back in and am still waiting to join the match then the same thing happens again but..This time when i am sent to the login screen the blue box where you actually enter your login details isnt even there 0.0

I've read up a little on this with people that have a similar problem and have tried the following
    uninstalled and reinstalled the game
    Used the troubleshoot thing on the game (says everything is fine but you know, its not)
    I've cleaned and repaired my computer disk drive (was nothing wrong with it)
    I have also closed the game and waited a while to see if it was just some error

I have nothing else to try and i really enjoy playing this game from time to time since its so player friendly and is one of the best free games out there.

Any help would be nice ?

[P.s] {Wasnt sure where to put this so ive put it here in the hopes its the right area ?}

Hisoillua

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 17, 2015 3:11pm | Report
this sounds more like an connection issue.
-what I would recommend restart own net
-if that doesn;t help you can do something in the troubleshoot diagnostics called restart service if that doesn't help then well the patch is probably a bit busted and HR need to fix it themself.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 17, 2015 7:25pm | Report
The Patch IS Busted. Everyone I've been playing with had this problem.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hisoillua » June 18, 2015 12:12pm | Report
Theres nothing wrong with my connection, its just playing games with other actual people as the practise games play just fine,

if it's not just me with this problem the patch must be busted and if it is i would love for it to be fixed soon

Hisoillua

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 18, 2015 12:28pm | Report
Servers should be back up.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 19, 2015 3:28am | Report
I just offer a lot of possibilities because I have seen people yell it isn't my connection and it ended up in it was their connection. so you can never be too sure of those things.

still HR sometimes has a busted patch as I mentioned in the previous post.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }