Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Healing and exp gain

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Healing and exp gain 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 28, 2012 2:43am | Report
KSing is just Kill securing!

That pisses people lol

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » October 28, 2012 2:53am | Report
Right? The worst is if I'm like Zeus, and there's three or four enemies in an area, and Baka or somebody like that is about to kill someone, and I throw up a storm and kill them instead so I can also KILL THE OTHER TWO and they complain "KS" like **** YOU ***** seriously

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » October 28, 2012 6:35am | Report
Quoted:

Now you are getting an ***its without getting what an assists should give you, and that will then also reflect on your ELO in funky ways.

You got an assist but your gold and XP is lower than everyone else, so you are not as good as them and now have a lower internal ELO. See how this system came back up? lol god I hate elo.

Healing your team should be what it does now. Keeps them alive and helps you win the game.

I really didn't think too much about ELO system -.- but I yes you are right.

treefiddy350- Please don't try to make it sound like I'm being selfish because I'm not.

I actually say KS a lot but never as a negative thing :)

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by flyrom99 » October 30, 2012 12:19pm | Report
It is like saying you should get rewarded in exp for moving in the game. It sounds ridiculous.
If I helped you in anyway by outting suggestions for your guide or making a signature for you could you please rep me.

flyrom99

Remarkable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }