Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Healing and exp gain

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Healing and exp gain 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrdprimus » October 25, 2012 6:53pm | Report
I do think healing your team should give abit of EXP if it doesnt already. I heal a ton with Ra and havent noticed if it is part of the game or not. I really do think healing a player that has been damaged by *another* player should give some type of exp for lvling.

Great game

Lrdprimus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 25, 2012 7:03pm | Report
No.

thats about all I have to say about that. Getting XP for healing is a terrible idea.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » October 25, 2012 11:21pm | Report
Terrible idea idd
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » October 26, 2012 7:31am | Report
Hmm maybe healing a certain amount could give you an assist (probably without the exp or gold gain) it would better reflect how much you did during the match

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lonsen » October 26, 2012 11:18am | Report
Would lend itself too much to tower diving or creep charging only to run out and still get exp for doing nothing but healing...

Now keeping track of how much healing you did, there's something I could see in the player stats window.

Stay safe,
-Lonsen

Lonsen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » October 27, 2012 5:46am | Report
Yeah and I think you should get exp for using taunts too. They add so much lolz to the game.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bicoastalshrimp » October 27, 2012 2:19pm | Report
No. It would break the game.

Bicoastalshrimp

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » October 28, 2012 1:26am | Report
It would not break the game if you would get assists without gold or exp gain for healing certain amount of hp on ally gods but it would better reflex the impact you had on the game as I've stated previously.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 28, 2012 1:57am | Report
LevasK wrote:

It would not break the game if you would get assists without gold or exp gain for healing certain amount of hp on ally gods but it would better reflex the impact you had on the game as I've stated previously.

Now you are getting an ***its without getting what an assists should give you, and that will then also reflect on your ELO in funky ways.

You got an assist but your gold and XP is lower than everyone else, so you are not as good as them and now have a lower internal ELO. See how this system came back up? lol god I hate elo.

Healing your team should be what it does now. Keeps them alive and helps you win the game.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » October 28, 2012 2:27am | Report
I think you already get rewarded for heals simply by keeping your teammate alive longer, allowing them to kill the enemy, which generates exp and gold for the whole team doesn't it?

Not to mention keeping your teammate alive longer and plugging a healer into a tank can often create an unstoppable duo that snowballs with more levels, more kills, etc.

Its a team game, don't be so concerned with yourself. Above all its the team. I want my wins to go up, I don't care all that much about my ratio within the game. You'll find if the team is doing well, you'll generally end up doing well. If everyone is concerned with themselves, not bothering to combine ultis, etc then you'll do poorly.

I think its pitiful how many times they say "KS" in game. Who cares? You got the assist, I was just making sure. And then if you don't come in and their dumbass gets killed, they go why didn't you help me? You can't win with smite players. Anyway that's my rant.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }