Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Guan Yu is not OP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Guan Yu is not OP 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 3:44am | Report
I'm tired of these claims Guan Yu is not OP... wait

[url=]Your text to link here...[/url]

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 29, 2013 3:59am | Report
Guan Yu has been on the border line to OP a long time now, especially when it comes to solo lane. But now we got Chang'e, that is some OP **** right there :P

Nice player damage btw ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » November 29, 2013 4:10am | Report
All bruisers are either at the border line of being OP or are OP.

Except: Fenrir (who I think is more of an assassin then a bruiser), Vamana (who is close to UP) and Odin (who I consider to be more of a tank the bruiser).

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 29, 2013 4:26am | Report
I was kind of kidding but in all honesty I didn't quite expect Guan Yu to be as good as he is when I played him that match. I barely ever touch Guan Yu, I probably touched him once or twice when he first got remade but never touched him since.

I literally felt invincible almost.
Guan Yu must have the shortest cooldown on his ult because it feels like I get my ult back twice as fast as other gods do. No only that but it just seems like people couldn't kill me at all when I am slicing their neck in half.

But really what impresses me is his damn ult, its cooldown seems soooooooooooooo low?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 29, 2013 6:28am | Report
his 3 does like 145 damage at level one plus the protection steal helps your team to hit even harder. pretty op.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » November 29, 2013 6:15pm | Report
Guan yu is pretty good, but I got similar stats on hades in Death And Taxes. I went 15-0-5 building almost full tank with no CDR. It wasn't even hard. i got two kills in lane and ended up hitting 20 five levels ahead of every other player, 8 levels ahead of the guy in lane with me.

I was even able to finish my items and then never went back to base again. I lived at their phoenix for 10 minutes before everyone else caught up to me and we won.

Hades isn't even a top tier God.

Creationism

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }