Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gods you hate

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Gods you hate 34 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » January 22, 2014 7:09pm | Report
Since my initial post in here, I'd take away most of the ones listed, but will add Arachne in Assault for gods I hate dealing with.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 22, 2014 10:39pm | Report
Oh lord. Can I just list all of them. They really all piss me off at times, unless it's a bastet. Bastet is god awful all the time. However my least favorite of them all is Bacchus. He seems to be impossible to kill. It takes a good 30+ basic attacks from an adc to kill that guy. On top of that. His "I'm going to make you drunk for 20 minutes while I hit you with a chicken leg for half your hp" is stupid... He has all the cc in the world. Insane defense. Decent damage. One of those gods I never want to see fighting against me.

Other than that I would have to say Arachne. I have played matches WITH Magi's blessing. Where she still manages to pull me everytime I turn around...

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » January 23, 2014 2:43am | Report
A good Loki is the most annoying for me specially in hoarder or when i m not a tank, always try to mark him and stay out of his radar
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » January 23, 2014 3:30am | Report
Well top 1 is Neith. Never won a game vs a good one. Just a ridiculous amount of CC. I think she needs a nerf. Just take away the slow of her Backflip. That would be so awesome!

And on 2 Poseidons Whirlpool. Not Poseidon, only his freakin black hole nemesis. I had a game as ne Zha with 10 kills fed. After all I got killed 9 times by Poseidon and 2 times because of him. Stun him and go? NOPE WHIRLPOOL SUCKER! Ult anyone to save a teammate? NOPE; VORTEX MOFO!
Escaped with 30% life? NOPE, BLACK HOLE FEATURING "YOU WON`T GET AWAY NOOB"

Really hate that..

Well, maybe unkillable Chaac/Herc comes to my mind, but I think Top 3 would be (after long time nothing at all) Chaac cause of his Ult.

Well Freya is annoying, but I love the nerf, so.. Who cares^^

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » January 23, 2014 3:47am | Report
Loki, Mercury, He Bo, Zeus.

I once played a game of domination and went to the mid with Kali. Zeus fired a Chain Lightning on my ally, and somehow, i got immediate 3 stacks on me and than he pressed 3 to receive kills and i died. I literally walked there with full health, got 3 charges without even being in range from him and died.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 23, 2014 4:34am | Report
Vaeldyn wrote:

Well top 1 is Neith. Never won a game vs a good one. Just a ridiculous amount of CC. I think she needs a nerf. Just take away the slow of her Backflip. That would be so awesome!

And on 2 Poseidons Whirlpool. Not Poseidon, only his freakin black hole nemesis. I had a game as ne Zha with 10 kills fed. After all I got killed 9 times by Poseidon and 2 times because of him. Stun him and go? NOPE WHIRLPOOL SUCKER! Ult anyone to save a teammate? NOPE; VORTEX MOFO!
Escaped with 30% life? NOPE, BLACK HOLE FEATURING "YOU WON`T GET AWAY NOOB"

Really hate that..

Well, maybe unkillable Chaac/Herc comes to my mind, but I think Top 3 would be (after long time nothing at all) Chaac cause of his Ult.

Well Freya is annoying, but I love the nerf, so.. Who cares^^

He was probably playing the same way I do with an enemy Ne Zha. The second I see him ult, I go stand and drop all of my **** on the circle as soon as he comes back down, SURPRISE SUCKA!

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 23, 2014 4:40am | Report
Bringing back a necro huh?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » January 23, 2014 5:37am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

He was probably playing the same way I do with an enemy Ne Zha. The second I see him ult, I go stand and drop all of my **** on the circle as soon as he comes back down, SURPRISE SUCKA!

Exactly :D But with his pool I don't even pump out my Ult.. :D

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 23, 2014 5:45am | Report
Chiulin, never underestimate a fed Bastet. She may not be inherently scary in herself, but if she's able to 1v1 you, she will. Cat slow + her own slow + wicked bleed if she's ahead + safest leap in the game = you know you dead.

I'm general not scared of bastet, but if the enemy one gets even slightly fed, I get terrified.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » January 23, 2014 6:56am | Report
I hate Ao Kuang and Mercury with a passion.

I mostly hate Ao due to how really annoying it is to fight against him, and how boring it is to play as him. Literally all you have to do is use your tornadoes, and if you hit with it thats half the health of whoever you were facing gone. And then his wave clear (along with Ra's) is just unfair. I also hate how a large majority play as him.

Mercury I just find to be broken as hell, especially compared to other assassins. I mean, with other assassins you have a chance of getting away (even from Thanatos) while Mercury can just chase you around the entire map, taking away a large chunk of your health with every attack he does. And good luck killing him with how fast he goes or how far his escapes go.

I also find his 1 becoming larger and easier to hit as it levels up to be a bit unfair, especially with the damage it does.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }