Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gods you hate

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Gods you hate 34 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ralph2449 » October 31, 2013 7:32am | Report
Pretty self explanatory, a thread to profess your hatred for certain gods

I really really hate Sun Wukong with his annoying bird mode that lets him escape death >.<
His ulti is also annoying but i really hate that bird mode more

Ralph2449

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 31, 2013 8:00am | Report
Chronos, Loki, Freya, and Arachne
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 31, 2013 8:04am | Report
Zeus, I just don't know how to deal with him when playing AP.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » October 31, 2013 8:04am | Report
Chronos, Freya, Mercury and Agni.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » October 31, 2013 8:24am | Report
Ao Kuang. Too boring for me to play (press 3, maybe press 1, sit in tower), and I always get raped by him whenever I mid (my Eset probably hates me XD)

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 31, 2013 8:38am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

Ao Kuang. Too boring for me to play (press 3, maybe press 1, sit in tower), and I always get raped by him whenever I mid (my Eset probably hates me XD)

build ao with poly and then he becomes a murder machine.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 31, 2013 9:17am | Report
as for gods i hate. well here are a a few i don't like because balencing or i that i just don't like to play them because they don't fit my style buuuuut there is one god i hate.

Poseidon

this god is the god who i dispise. this god is the one that i would remove from the game. this god is the most annoying thing i found in a video game in a very long time.

sign* and here is why.

list from 9 to 1 reasons i hate poseidon. 1 being the most annoying.

9 most poseidon players i encounter do nothing but spam taunt if there isn't a minion wave to be fought. it's just rude and annoying.

8 if you go to my smite acount you will see that i have 6 quadra kills and no penta's.
7 of those quadra's could have been penta's if not for poseidon. 4 penta's stolen by a poseidon.

6 troll poseidon aa builds. personally i hate these builds on a poseidon.

5 his passive. his passive gives him so much movement speed and can give him a 20% damage buff which makes him hard to hit and hit hard. atleast take of 5% of both so he is hitable. but balencing is for another time.

5 his wave. its ra's air lazer but with a knock back -__- because **** logic.

4 his 2. another movement buff that stacks with his passive. yeeeeeeeeeeeah. and it buffs the aa troll build.

3 gem of **** your life because poseidon. i will get to the piont where Gem of Isolation comes in to play.

2 his ult. people give so many gods **** for there ult's being to easy to hit of to powerfull. and for some they are right. some are to easy to hit or are to high in damage.
Neith, Agni and Bacchus come to mind. but i have NEVER heard anyone give poseidon **** for his ult.

his ult is an AoE slow, knock up, stun and super high damage. serouisly out of all ultimates this one is the most overpowerd in my opinion. it does so much with such high damage and is so easy to hit that its just redicouless.

people give hebo **** for his ult. well atleast he needs to put him self in danger. atleast he's gives you in most cases a bit more reaction time to like aegis. atleast his is only a ton of damage and not a **** load of cc attached to it.

NUMBER 1

his **********ing kiddypool of death. this is what i call overpowerd. it is so god damm annoying to all hell.

instead of just slowing you it is a vortex. intead of just being doing damage its a vortex with a lot of damage and instead of just being that in also cripple's. it is so ****ing hard to get out of compared litterly all other mages their AoE farming tools like ra or anubis.

AND IT ALSO STACKS WITH GEM OF **** HUMANITY. and that is where it fully ticks me off.

it is also a lot more instant then other mages AoE cc damage abilities.

i hate poseidon. I HAAAAAAAAAATE POSEIDON!!
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » October 31, 2013 10:13am | Report
Neith, Ymir (at times), Loki, Freya, Ao, Zeus, Apollo.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » October 31, 2013 10:28am | Report
In order :

Chronos .For God's sake this guy needs ... I don't know anything that will make him stop being so ... Chronos .3 times faster than you , stun , 10000000000000 basic attacks and he moves towards the next target .

You think you've finally got him ?

Yeeeaaaaaaah NOPE! He activates his stupid *** ultimate and there you are ,facing the same enemy again , with fresh cooldowns while you already threw your best to kill him .

You facing him in 1 vs 1 or Conquest ?You will think :"yeah ,he must run out of mana , I will farm and underlevel him" .No you won't , because his passive has a section with 75% mana refund .With one potion he can stay in lane much more than you .You think "he must go and recharge his hp or waste his cash on potions" .No he doesn't , he has a section of his passive giving him some % of hp/s .

N.E.I.T.H. Every single thing is annoying on this damned stripper .I don't even need to count all the stuff I hate about her .But the first is of course her escape .Right before you deliver the last hit she backflips , it just makes me roll eyes , rage sometimes . Not only that she escapes but she also does damage and SLOWS the enemy from where she leaves not lands, it's just WRONG !

And damn Mercury made it in this top 3 of mine .His damage , oh , his damage just makes me wanna alt f4 and uninstall smite sometimes .I don't think any assassin can stand this guy 1 vs 1 right now .Even without that passive oh his , just regular basic attacks, he puts out too much damage .It feels good when playing merc to kill a guy with just 2-3 hits but it's terribly annoying to get caught in his 3 as Zeus or Anubis or any other squishy mage .You're 100% dead .

Sometimes I hate Loki too , but when I play him all that hate is gone as I know my victims feel just as I do when a Loki kills me .

Thanatos is the 5th more annoying god in my opinion because of his silence ... and his ultimate of course .It's such a cheap way to win a fight Thanatoswould otherwise lose against an enemy better than him , but no , a Thanatos player just aims to get you bellow 40% and then he just ults you while you know you can't do anything unless you have a dash or CB .

Honorable mentions go to Poseidon for his Whirlpool and super-uber-over-powered ultimate , Thor for each and every ability of his and Cupid for him being himself .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » October 31, 2013 3:57pm | Report
I think that Poseidon's ult is ok but I really hate his whirpool... Mercury is freakin OP, he needs a nerf. Chronos is hard to play (at least for me, I really can't play him) but in right hands he is just ridicoulus and he needs some change/nerf... I don't know why but Neith never was a problem for me. I really like her and I'm usually doing good but I've never had serious problems when playing against her...

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }