Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gods are NOT balanced!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Gods are NOT balanced! 45 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rededge25 » August 4, 2013 8:55pm | Report
i dont know what to do against loki. his buff lasts longer than an aegis and its impossible to catch him if you arent freya once he goes invisible. i've tried everything the hide does nothing and even if you cc him he snaps out of it faster than you can get away. im relatively new i know but im tired of being pubstomped by this guy and getting smashed game after game with him carrying his team. his burst damage is ridiculous and there is no thought to him what so ever when you play. just go invisible and you win. im usually tempted to just disconnect when i see a loki on the other team. (i never do). any advice would be really appreciated. im desperate at this point.

rededge25

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 4, 2013 9:45pm | Report
The best way to take out loki is not to get him fed. Once he get fed, fighting him is very hard. Second, use your ear. His abilities do a loud noise so when you hear it, run back to tower. Third, CC him as fast as he get near you. If you got no CC, maybe buy fist of the god. If you have leap. Leap away as soon as possible, he is pretty weak when he is far from you (except if he use his ult). Other thing to note is to make sure your lane is missing if he is laning and ward the jungle if he is jungling

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » August 5, 2013 12:08am | Report
Try getting a pyro if he goes invis. Ugh. Be really paranoid. Paranoid is good. Always watch out for the flank And try to look at your medic if you see there's only one person on the enemy team in choke while you guys are pushing. And don't overextend.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 5, 2013 12:32am | Report
Are you talking TF2? :/

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » August 5, 2013 12:54am | Report
Please take what I'm saying into a smite translation of terms.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 5, 2013 1:33am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Try getting a pyro if he goes invis. Ugh. Be really paranoid. Paranoid is good. Always watch out for the flank And try to look at your medic if you see there's only one person on the enemy team in choke while you guys are pushing. And don't overextend.

translation

try getting a Mage(? im not 100% if pyro is mage or agni) if he goes invis. ugh. really paranoid. paranoid is good. always watch out for the ganks and try to look at your support if you see there's only one person on the enemy team in a lane while you guys are pushing. and don't overextend.

am I right?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » August 5, 2013 3:30am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Tell your scouts to run around swinging their bats and spamming the "we need wards" command. Bottle some of your own piss and throw it at the spy if you can. And make sure to put your back against a wall while eating a sandwitch.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 5, 2013 7:21am | Report
Also get at least one protection item if the enemies have a Loki( unless Loki is the only one doing Physical damage).

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iMobius » August 6, 2013 9:52am | Report
The point is not to make every god balanced...
Its a team game, you're suppose to have a team setup. With gankers, pushers, carries, support, assassins, etc.

If you have a team with good communication on missing lanes and visuals in jungles, you should never have to worry.
Additionally, you should never overextend into the lane if you're unsure where loki is.

But yes, i do agree that Loki is to powerful right now.

iMobius

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 6, 2013 3:52pm | Report
iMobius wrote:

The point is not to make every god balanced...
Its a team game, you're suppose to have a team setup. With gankers, pushers, carries, support, assassins, etc.

If you have a team with good communication on missing lanes and visuals in jungles, you should never have to worry.
Additionally, you should never overextend into the lane if you're unsure where loki is.

But yes, i do agree that Loki is to powerful right now.

Loki is fine actually. Does a crab ton of damage but is squishier them a water balloon and can't do that great in team fight's... Well he can but most If the time he jumps and sometimes kills but often just dies.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }