Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

fenrir skills

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » fenrir skills 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 29, 2013 3:39pm | Report
Abilty points are subject to change.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 29, 2013 4:10pm | Report
Anyone seen this:
WHOLLY "$*&%!$"^%$! THAT ULT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 30, 2013 1:38am | Report
RevanClaw wrote:

Anyone seen this:
WHOLLY "$*&%!$"^%$! THAT ULT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I have been watching the stream, but he is not Egyptian but Norse...

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 30, 2013 6:05am | Report
Sweet his howl is instant and doesnt have a long animation.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » April 30, 2013 8:04am | Report
He seems op, with 2 escapes and can carry gods off with his ult, I think he'll need a nerf.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » April 30, 2013 10:14am | Report
Can't wait to try him out.

That ult looks like SOOO much fun. Plus, with his protections getting doubled (DOUBLED!!), he has enough tankyness to be able to initiate/get in the middle of things. Grab a squishy, carry them out, without dying. Then activate steroid/lifesteal ability, and as they try to leave leap & leap again.

Ouchy pants. Big time.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sanquin » May 1, 2013 5:40pm | Report
So, I played a bit as Fenrir and played against him as well. And yes, his ult is FRIGGIN OP. You try to run? LOL NOPE Fenrir grabs you and pulls you to his team mates again. You're too close to a tower he's at early game? (as in, lv 5) Bam, you're right in the middle of the tower's range now on top of getting the ult's damage and most likely a barrage of attacks from Fenrir's other skills.

He's a great assassin, but his damage is a bit too much at the moment. And him being able to literally carry enemy players into your team/tower is just...wow. Not sure how you could change the skill to be less OP, but yea as he is now he's definitely OP.

That being said, I find him a bit uninspired when it comes to skills. His ult not being counted, he very much feels like a beefed up version of Bakasura. Only his ult is truly unique.

Sanquin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 1, 2013 5:48pm | Report
He's getting nerfed.

Sunfall adds that: Fenrir can bring down Ne Zha with his 3rd ability to 75% health at only level 1.

Also, level 1 Fenrir can go with his 2, get girdle. Deal up to 100 damage on base hits with Tabi at level 1 on a squishy. So, there's going to be a nerf very soon.

Sunfall would also like to add that he's even more OP than Guan Yu when Guan first got released.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 1, 2013 9:39pm | Report
Hopefully they dont nerf him too horribly, but like I mentioned a while back, Hi-Rez balancing is very black and white. They start off a god OP, nerf to the dirt, and it never gets back up. Unless its Ares. Then it gets OP again.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }