Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Express yourself to Hi-Rez

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Express yourself to Hi-Rez 39 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 8, 2014 9:37pm | Report
This thread is dedicated to all the things smite fans wish to share with Hi-Rez. Regarding:

- The things you like about the game
- The things you dislike totally
- Things that can be improved
- Any new suggestions and creative inputs.

NOTE: We shall make sure your words reach Hi-Rez!
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 8, 2014 9:42pm | Report
Bring back Domination, lol
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 8, 2014 9:45pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Bring back Domination, lol

Finally i got some support..yay!
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 8, 2014 9:57pm | Report
Pretty much everyone wants Dom back, the problem is, what kind of Dom? The old one? A revamped one? How revamped?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 8, 2014 10:19pm | Report
Capture the flag anybody? :D

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 8, 2014 10:24pm | Report
They've repeatedly negated the possibility of a CTF mode. They say it would make high mobility assassins (mercury w/ ult) or tanks way too valuable, and create a meta in that gamemode that removes the ability for certain roles to exist reliably. Even if abilities were disabled while carrying the flag, you'd just end up running a 5 tank team that can't die and has stupid amounts of CC. Even if you have the flag, you won't ever get it back from them.

They dislike gamemodes that single out a single role...every one in existence, at least every role has an equal share in.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 8, 2014 10:25pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

They've repeatedly negated the possibility of a CTF mode. They say it would make high mobility assassins (mercury w/ ult) or tanks way too valuable, and create a meta in that gamemode that removes the ability for certain roles to exist reliably. Even if abilities were disabled while carrying the flag, you'd just end up running a 5 tank team that can't die and has stupid amounts of CC. Even if you have the flag, you won't ever get it back from them.

They dislike gamemodes that single out a single role...every one in existence, at least every role has an equal share in.

Did I hear protections are disabled when carrying the flag? :P

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 8, 2014 10:28pm | Report
Then that makes tanks useless in the game, they're just CC buckets which can be done by bruisers :P

I'm not saying it's not possible, but to HiRez, it's just way way way too complicated to try to balance. Too many factors.

Not my words, just a paraphrase of theirs.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 8, 2014 10:32pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Then that makes tanks useless in the game, they're just CC buckets which can be done by bruisers :P

I'm not saying it's not possible, but to HiRez, it's just way way way too complicated to try to balance. Too many factors.

Not my words, just a paraphrase of theirs.

I understand, but it really would be an intense game mode. It would make arena look pathetic when it came to team fights and epicness.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 8, 2014 10:50pm | Report
I am not v.much in favor of CTF, we have seen this mode in many games like Quake, UnrealT, etc. We need a fresh domination. People consider conquest as the main and the most important gamemode in smite. Why cant we have another mode to compete conquest. Bsically, conquest has a bigger playing map and longer game time.

In new Domination we need to make the map smaller for sure but much faster gameplay is needed, add some new elements and make it more engaging from a team point of view.

EDIT: Need to bring epic-ness and more intensity
EDIT: Can make the gold trickle like deaths and taxes.

Just came to mind, why they changed minotaur to titan? tat was totally unnecessary and waste of effort, nothing new and creative about tat. We had no issues with the old Min0taur. Loved VAM command, now its nerfed too.
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }