Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Enemy teams never report feeders

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Enemy teams never report feeders 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 6, 2013 6:37am | Report
0-15 is report worthy xD

there is a difference from playing bad/having a bad game and outright intentional feeding....

If you get focused and die because of that it's kind of not your fault, but if you die over and over again due to being overextended, out of position, going in vs multiple ppl, 1v1 ppl when you are like 10 lvl behind etc. You really do deserve to be reported, and I would report an enemy player if they did that... it just doesn't make the game fun at all (it is trolling).

And if you report ppl for feeding they are just going to strip down their hidden elo and put them together with other scrubs :)

Not reporting players that trolls is just BM :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » December 6, 2013 7:37am | Report
There's a reason that 'unskilled' isn't on the report list. There's a big difference between buying boots of celerity/fatalis/witch stone and running into the other team's fountain over and over again and a bad player getting stuck in a game that they have no place in. Matchmaking does do that.

It's really easy to feed when you don't know what you're doing. There's a reason competitive games put so much weight in first blood and early kills; a tiny advantage is huge in lane.

That's with skill levels mostly equal too. Put someone in a bad lane matchup or against someone much better than them, then give them a jungler who stinks against one who camps him, and it's going to snowball massively. I had games where I was learning when people were just diving me and killing me over and over at my tier 2 tower. At some point the game is just lost and you have to learn from your mistakes. It's only going to get worse inside that game; if it goes on long enough, you'll probably end up around 0-15.

Bad positioning/being overextended leading to feeding is a sign of a bad player, not a troll. It's unfortunate that it costs you the game, but it happens. It's not reportable, and it's bad that so many people think it is.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 6, 2013 8:15am | Report
Phil725 wrote:

Bad positioning/being overextended leading to feeding is a sign of a bad player, not a troll. It's unfortunate that it costs you the game, but it happens. It's not reportable, and it's bad that so many people think it is.

If someone tells you what to do and then you just ignore it and keep overextending and positioning badly you are doing it intentionally (ofc there is a difference when it comes to games pre 30), but after that it is report worthy.
And Intentionally feeding reports is handled differently than Harrasment reports etc, but you could also just report ppl for Other and give a comment about the player being unskilled and in need of a elo change. If you don't have faith in Hi-Rez and how they handle reports :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 6, 2013 3:34pm | Report
lol, you really don't understand what I meant when I said he was feeding, this was not "just playing bad/having a hard time". He was 5-6 levels behind for most of the game, if not further behind later on. He would literally just go into lane and stand there doing nothing. No attacking minions, no attacking enemies, nothing, just standing there like he'd gotten up and gone afk or something. Sometimes he'd sit in fountain shooting at the wall (for some reason?) or drop his ult on top of the fountain because he could. Basically, he was purposefully being a nuisance for our team.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }