Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Do you agree? (Smite Warriors Tier List 5.10)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Do you agree? (Smite Warriors Tier List 5.10) 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » June 8, 2018 4:30pm | Report
Lets begin.

I will give my rating on where they would be on a tier list, give why they would be there, and I'll be going through this in alphabetical order since I feel it's more organized that way.

Achilles - A+
Achilles is powerful, dare I say he is over powered, his kit allows him to take mass amounts of damage or deal high amounts of damage. He's fast, powerful, and has an execute. To be fair he can be taken out easily if he's not wearing his shirt and it can be hard to kill anyone when he is wearing his shirt, but this downside is barely an issue if you know how to build and use his passive properly.

Amaterasu - A
A solid warrior all around. While she is considerably weaker early on but takes off late game using her buffs to carry her team with power or movement. While not an engaging god to play solo, her presences and ability to swing a fight to one side balances that out.

Bellona - A/B+
Given that the current meta does not favor Auto-Attack melee god, Bellona is not as strong as she should be but that would not stop her from ruining your day if it's a good bell player. Still having a good amount of control and damage, her bully potential is still there but she gets out shined by her ability-based colleges.

Chaac - A/B+
The man who never leaves lane, Chaac has plenty to offer as his early ability potential makes him a great lane bully that can out-farm and out level you if he plays his cards right. Unfortunately for Chaac, he becomes a walking CC machine in the late game being unable to deal any damage at all but being a meat shield that can disrupt the enemy team is better than nothing.

Cu Chulainn - S
No mana, no problem. Not to mention his passive that makes him a walking tank that deals damage allows him to earn his top spot when compared to other warriors.

Erlang Shen - B
If you can make him work he will, but there will be a lot of frustration that comes with it. Like Bellona, AA gods are not in the meta, so it takes his effectiveness down a peg or two.

Guan Yu - A+
His recent buffs really helped his play style of ability spamming and even the changes to his basics improved his lane potential.

Hercules - A
The go-to warrior, Herc is very middle of the row in terms of playstyle and effectiveness on a team.

Nike - B+
Weak overall, but a late game buff somewhat helps this problem. If you want a semi-supportive warrior, Ama is a better option.

Odin - A+
So much power early that he can steamroll his opponent in lane or anyone who don't see him coming if he's jungling. Downside of this power is that he lacks some defense but leveling up fixes this at the cost of losing his high damage and becoming a CC machine.

Osiris - B
One of the best AA boxers in the game, but again meta doesn't favor him and he wonky CC and lack of healing makes him an easy target if the player doesn't know how to effectively use him.

Ravana - A+
Practically only seen in the jungle, his damage and ability to lock down, dodge, and chase down any opponent makes a dangerous if not properly handled.

Sun Wukong - A
Another quintessential warrior but unlike Herc, he needs to stick back a fair bit of the time but when he goes in there's no stopping him. Utility and damage is what makes him a great bully for Solo but his damage is a wee bit lower than some of the other bully warriors so he struggles more than someone like Cu or Achilles.

Tyr - A+
Very dangerous in the right hands. Control for days and unbelievably hard to kill but only if you can manage his ability combos together as well as hitting their mark as it will leave him super vulnerable if they miss.

Vamana - B+
While his role is very specific, he can still take on anyone who gets in his way but only during his ultimate and when he's not in his giant form he can be run over a far bit unless Vamana turtles under his tower until he hits late game and can fight back much better and harder.

If you feel something is off on my listing, let me know.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » June 9, 2018 12:56pm | Report
Yea in some things I dont agree with. Chaac especially but...it is in Smite Brazil. Is it based on popularity or viability?

Even still, does not seem right.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 9, 2018 4:46pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:
Lets begin.

I will give my rating on where they would be on a tier list, give why they would be there, and I'll be going through this in alphabetical order since I feel it's more organized that way.

Let's begin 2.0

Hello Stuke99. Sorry for the late answer, but I was a little busy and without a PC (plus I don't like to write long texts from the cellphone :p)

While I agree with most of what you've written, there are some points I disagree with. (They are mainly my personal opinion).

Achilles - A+
I agree but he is ridiculously strong in solo lane during early/mid game; late game there are other warriors as strong as him, so I don't know if this recent nerf will change it.

Amaterasu - A
I agree.

Bellona - A/B+
I agree.

Chaac - A/B+
I agree.

Cu Chulainn - S
Still ridiculously strong, I agree.

Erlang Shen - B
Unfortunately I agree (I like Erlang ;-;).

Guan Yu - A+
I agree.

Hercules - A
I agree. Very vulnerable to anti-heals.

Nike - B+
I would give an B+/almost an A. Nike does not suffer to most part of Knockback and knockup while using Rend so she can easily clear the wave and during the LATE game she is very TANK and hard to kill. She can be on the front line more than a lot of other tanks and escape alive, but her early game is cra* to make things balanced, but if helped during the early game she can be a large threat.

Odin - A+
I would place Odin in A because he's totally dependent on his combo and he's very mana hungry during the early stages of the match. His combo is very predictable and easily avoided. This does not take into consideration his jungling.

Osiris - B
I agree, but I would give a B+.

Ravana - A+
Disagree. This list only consider as SOLO lane and Ravana is not performing so very well in solo (at least not as much as in the jungle). I'd give an B/B+.

Sun Wukong - A
I agree.

Tyr - A+
I agree, very dangerous if fed and can be trouble for the enemy

Vamana - B+
I agree. His recent buffs made him a nice God, but he cannot compete with most part of the other solos.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » June 9, 2018 4:59pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Yea in some things I dont agree with. Chaac especially but...it is in Smite Brazil. Is it based on popularity or viability?

Even still, does not seem right.

It's based in the non-sense justifies from the youtuber such as "Tyr is a hard god to play" and "Tyr combo is easy to miss". But he already said that he didn't like Tyr so maybe he is "forcing his opinions" against facts.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }