Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dem troll premades

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Dem troll premades 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 15, 2013 4:20pm | Report
Tell me how you use two assasins in one lane without permission is not a troll!!! (Willy wonka meme)

Anyway, if hades isn't there, they will lose much more faster

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » April 16, 2013 3:56am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Doesn't change the fact that they were trolling.

-Immediately autolocking two melee assassins without asking anyone else's opinion.
-Refusing to do what's best for the team and taking a lane without anyone's approval.
-Giving up the moment they suffered some deaths.
-Blocking the surrender vote every time when the enemies were fed.

It doesn't matter how you slice it up, the game was already lost the moment I got a troll group. No amount of "backup plans" would salvage it. Unless you are somehow implying the enemy team didn't have any brain cells among them to win a 5v3, which I can assure you they clearly had more than enough.
Honestly I don't really consider that trolling, well maybe I interpret trolling differently but in my mind this is just being a **** or selfish not really trolling.

To me trolling is when you do things on purpose to piss people off or get them mad, to me it just looks like they were greedy and wanted to play their way, not really trolling in my interpretation of the word trolling just more like being a selfish a hole.

Here are the things you said they are trolling :
#1-Immediately autolocking two melee assassins without asking anyone else's opinion.
#2-Refusing to do what's best for the team and taking a lane without anyone's approval.
#3-Giving up the moment they suffered some deaths.
#4-Blocking the surrender vote every time when the enemies were fed.

#1 I don't really see autolocking as a troll? To me it just means they wanted to play that character doesn't really resister as a troll move in my mind. I usually wait to see who my teammates pick but sometimes I will auto lock anhur because I might have played 4 games where I didn't play him yet either that or I just wanted to pick him. Most of the time I wait for my team to pick first but sometimes I deserve to play anhur before someone else so I autolock him.
Also if I am the first to autolock it shouldn't mess anything up because those 4 people on your team still can pick other gods. If I autolock a carry then you know not to pick a carry.
Again I don't really see that as trolling otherwise we are all trolls.

#2 again I don't really see this as trolling I just see it as being a lousy team member and wanting to do what they want to do. I mean in reality its not up to the team who gets what lane. It SHOULD BE but it isn't, its only like that IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAM THAT WORKS TOGETHER, in that case you got someone who just wants to pick their own lanes. I guess because they are playing together which would explain it.

#3 don't really see surrendering as a troll I just see it as being a sore loser or whiner. Everyone trys to surrender everyday when I play smite, I don't really look at them at trolls more like sore losers.

#4 Blocking surrender isn't really a troll how you said it because you just said in #3 that they wanted to surrender so I am confused? If they wanted to surrender and you said no then why would you be mad if the blocked the surrender after you wanted to stay in the game when they were pressing surrender???

I don't really see those as trolling because to me trolling is going into the game NOT TO PLAY but to just troll and piss people off. To me it just sounds like people who just wasn't good teammembers thats about it from what I see and selfish.

Trolling to me is doing this
- keep switching characters at the lobby and never pick one and wait until the time runs out
- sit at spawn and dance around
- die on purpose/stand still/run into towers on purpose
- get in front of you and just keep getting in front of you humping you

Autolocking = wanting that character, I don't see that as a troll
choosing their own lanes, I don't really see that as a troll I just see it as they must have wanted that lane pretty badly because they were playing together

Surrendering not really a troll because you can cancel that buy not clicking yes so it would be a ****py troll even if it was

You went into a match with people who arn't good team players, nothing in smite says you HAVE TO BE A TEAM PLAYER, I wouldn't go as far as saying they are trolling I would just say they suck, are selfish/greedy and not good team players.

If you think that is trolling then you don't want to see people who don't play at all and just mess around, that is trolling.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }