Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Decent Team Comp?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Decent Team Comp? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Paytend07 » May 20, 2016 7:46am | Report
My friends and I have all mastery 10nd a character. We only had 4 but found a jungle. Our team comp goes as follows

Support - Ares (Me)
Carry - Xbalanque
Mid - Anubis
Solo - Chaac
Jungle - Fenrir (The person we found)

For this team comp (for casual for now) what gods should we look out for? Is it decent?

Paytend07

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » May 20, 2016 4:48pm | Report
Eh, casuals it's alright. You got to note that Chaac falls off late game and can be countered relatively easy by say a Aphrodite. Ares is just a beads baiter and so is Fenrir so by getting both of them you're guaranteeing someone is getting CC'd. Xbalanque needs to be fed to be of any use to you and Anubis well he's beaten out by everyone. His clear is only matched by Poseidon and Kukulkan and even they have some form of escape.

A decent team comp would probably be something like this:
Support- Athena
Carry- Hou Yi or Neith
Mid- Janus or Eset
Solo- Bellona, Tyr, Odin or Osiris
Jungle- Susano, Serqet, Thor and Hun Batz

Experiment and have a look around.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 20, 2016 5:28pm | Report
The meta does shift a lot, and I personally believe that Ares + Fenrir has a lot of potential due to how they burn purification and other cc immunity as sods mentioned. The weakest parts of your team though are Anubis and Chaac. They're generally considered to be rather underpowered gods, although Anubis has a reputation for pub stomping beginners just because of his insane damage. Some good alternatives for solo lane would be Bellona, Tyr, Osiris and other strong warriors. Some options for mid include Poseidon, Agni, Scylla and anyone else who can really use Ares' ult setup to destroy the other team
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » May 21, 2016 1:20pm | Report
Susano.

Steve Abate

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 22, 2016 9:29am | Report
I would say to have only 1 comp is really bad. It depends on game modes however bans and well counters will screw it up.

Like said in zilby's comment, however chaac is still pretty decent in that he is pretty safe and has the biggest sustain of all warrior (cause passive) however he isn't as good as he used to be.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }