Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Counter punch!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Counter punch! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 11, 2013 2:12am | Report
Moments where you counter an attack/skill and maybe killyour ***ualter as well

For me it's as Merc in area. They had a loki and I was at low health. As soon as I saw loki invis i knew he was coming for me. I had my ulti and dash ready but I didn't run. But instead after 1 second after he was gone I dashed right in front of me and the I caught the loki. Then after 2 punches as as I tossed him I ultied so close to him as soon as possible and finished him off with 3 lucky crits.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 11, 2013 5:36am | Report
Hehe. Similar moment with AMC vs Loki in Arena. I saw him disappear and I spread my Honey around in front of me and Bees! revealed him. ^-^ Another moment that was more accidental than anything was in a Dom game. I was Anhur chasing a low enemy Vulcan through the jungle, and their Athena ults him. I go to Impale him against the wall... and catch Athena as she lands as well. By the time she came out of stun I had killed Vulcan and was working her over. She escaped, cuz we were like 3 dashes from their base but I got Vulcan and got her pretty low.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 11, 2013 5:30pm | Report
An Wild Thanatos Appeared!

Thanatos, use Death Scythe! It's Super Effective!

Wild Thanatos is using Hovering Death!

Thanatos, use Hovering Death! Chase the enemy!

It's Super Effective!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 12, 2013 1:09am | Report
Just love to "use the force" against Loki :p

Ether you play Anubis, Tyr, Ne Zha, merc, etc etc
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » November 12, 2013 3:03am | Report
Been there! I've actually sent it to Inuki's top plays at some point.

Anhur in ranked conquest, solo lane with Ymir vs Bacchus, Artemis and ganking Loki.

Loki ults, I beads, jump on the same spot, stun Loki into a wall, Bacchus jumps and Artemis ults in but doesn't CC because I ulti'd to kill Loki, he dies, spread some damage to Bacchus and Artemis. Ymir hogs the wave, freezes both and I start AA-ing while moving behind Ymir to meatshield Artemis' AA. Yada yada, Ymir ults, I trap Artemis between a pillar and myself, Bacchus jumps on me in attempt to safe Artemis, Ymir bomb kills Artemis and Bacchus takes heavy damage. He then seconds later dies to a late gank from our jungler and I waddle away with less than 10% health. :']
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }