Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Chaak Rage Master Assassin (Literally)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Chaak Rage Master Assassin (Literally) 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 18, 2013 7:54am | Report
Okay so I played 4 total matches with Chaak this last match aka my 4th match is after I understood how to play him and how I want to build him personally. Don't jock!!!
Man you have to play him with rage/death bringer, why did I pick rage over malice?
Simply because I feel that sometimes Malice is not criting for 3+ times in a row and rage makes sure I start critting when I am missing crits. IMO rage is better until you get death bringer but if you get death bringer than malice is better.

I felt like a damn beast, I was merking people so easy with this build. I like playing him as more of an assassin, with maybe 1-2 defense items.
[/img]
[/img]

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 18, 2013 3:09pm | Report
Looks like this guy just hands out free tickets to the rapetrain :p

Looking forward to testing him out, in ten days....... FML
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » December 19, 2013 10:29am | Report
Nice one. :)
I like to play bit "tanky", with warrior tabi, stone of gaia, focused voiblade, jotunn's wrath, mystical mark and Ankh of the bear. Always worked for me with Odin and Herc, and works fine with this new god too. :)

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 19, 2013 10:46am | Report
Mailly92 wrote:

Nice one. :)
I like to play bit "tanky", with warrior tabi, stone of gaia, focused voiblade, jotunn's wrath, mystical mark and Ankh of the bear. Always worked for me with Odin and Herc, and works fine with this new god too. :)

I would recommend trying bulwark of hope over stone of Gaia (hp5 is a pretty useless stat compared to health) :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 19, 2013 11:06am | Report
Stone of Gaia I think is good if you are not in fights alot, maybe you take poke damage and then get out a fight. I assume it would be better for fights like that because your sustain would be better. But obviously health and defense is what you want in a short intense fight.

Hp5 is only good for if you are needing to sustain.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » December 19, 2013 12:56pm | Report
Hey guys.

I'm usually solo, and I usually have a pretty.. umm.. unskilled jungler to help me. Which means, that the solo lane is pretty much just lane farm and poking - enemy jungler seems to never gonna gank me for some reason, and I don't even have wards (... I know).

I'll try out bulwark tho, if I get against someone who's aggressive. :-) Thanks

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 19, 2013 1:54pm | Report
Well, you only build Malice if you have a Deathbringer.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 19, 2013 5:22pm | Report
I've ben absolutely destroying with him. 30+ kills a game. Warrior tabu> jotunn> voidblade>deathbringer>eye of ret.

Super powerful. 2 shot combo.

He's also got herc sustain built tanky. and pretty awesome too. just replace deathbringer with runic shield, and a frost mallet. etc

Deathsession

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }