Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Chaac is Broken

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Chaac is Broken 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » December 30, 2013 12:09pm | Report
The range on his axe is not right. Even standing outside of the targeter, you take the damage. I don't mind the delay, in fact I find it a nice effect. But, the targeter should match the area of affect. Currently it does not. Fix the targeter area to be more accurate, and you fix his axe.

Secondly, being damage immune AND cc immune is a little overpowered. A 3 second silence plus one or the other is pretty solid. I would agree with leaving the cc immunity, as it matches similar other ults (Ares, Odin, etc). But being completely damage immune is just a little too much, especially considering how long he is immune. A simple change to remove the damage immunity fixes his ult completly, in my opinion.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 31, 2013 10:59pm | Report
Shyzer wrote:

Hmmm. I was thinking that Chaac's 1 could just be a linear projectile that stops at target location. It passes through all enemies and damages them. His wave clear is still present, it just reduces the range on his ability as a whole.

You mean like Olaf from LoL? pre-release I thought that's what it was gonna look like :P

Oh and yes please. NERF Chaac. His Axe throw is super powerful if you ask me. Just lost a 3v3 mostly due to there Chaac. he got ninja tabi and jotuns and could just throw the axe like every 4 seconds, took up almost the entire lane, hit us and minions. When our ymir would blink in, he'd throw his axe. put down AoE and ult immediately to ENTIRELY prevent our engage. Then we would just get wiped :(.

I was playing as the ADC AMC, which I normally dominate 3's with him. But I just felt kind of useless.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PapaChewbacca » January 8, 2014 8:23am | Report
I could not for the life of me get his health below half in my solo lane. When I do, it's because my jungler is there, but even with us both doing our jobs competently, we can only get him to as low as 25%. However, all of our efforts prove fruitless, cause the next second he would just activate his 3, and get his health back up to half. It's really stressful to lane against him, especially when his 1 keeps on shooting out little projectiles that follow you. His invulnerability during his ultimate is also ridiculous.

PapaChewbacca

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PapaChewbacca » January 8, 2014 8:28am | Report
Also, the nerfs he received from the recent patch, were not what I was expecting from a nerf. Sure, the decrease on the range of his axe throw (25 to 20) are nice, but other than that, they only did work on his cooldowns which sucks. He is still gonna have that OP heal and that OP protection from his Torrent. I am kinda disappointed right now, but that Stargazer skin looks sick.

PapaChewbacca

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 8, 2014 8:51am | Report

Also, the nerfs he received from the recent patch, were not what I was expecting from a nerf. Sure, the decrease on the range of his axe throw (25 to 20) are nice, but other than that, they only did work on his cooldowns which sucks. He is still gonna have that OP heal and that OP protection from his Torrent. I am kinda disappointed right now, but that Stargazer skin looks sick.

Stargoobis is worth.

No, but seriously, I was expecting an nerf to his Ultimate. The most OP think on Chaac. Just remove his Damage Immunity. Good thing that Chaac, Mercury and Zeus will keep receiving some nerfs in the upcoming weeks.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PapaChewbacca » January 9, 2014 8:00pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

Stargoobis is worth.

No, but seriously, I was expecting an nerf to his Ultimate. The most OP think on Chaac. Just remove his Damage Immunity. Good thing that Chaac, Mercury and Zeus will keep receiving some nerfs in the upcoming weeks.

He is still OP even after the nerfs. The range on his ulti is also ridiculous.

PapaChewbacca

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 9, 2014 9:16pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

Boobis is worth.

FTFY

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }