Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can't Log in to Smite, (Could not connect to server )

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Can't Log in to Smite, (Could not connect to server ) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deviltrigger90 » November 16, 2013 7:46pm | Report
Hi i cant log into smite for some reason this has been going on for 3 days now, and i have scanned for virus, checked firewall, tried to reinstall game and update and everything!

Oh a Little side note its kinda weird, if i continuesly tap the log in button i eventully get in but when i then try and join a game it stops/freezes when all the gods in that match is shown in pictures before u enter the game.

So Anoying since i love this game :(

Deviltrigger90

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » November 16, 2013 8:05pm | Report
You should get on another computer unless you already did that. Other than that you should tell Hi-rez about this because I don't know what to do in this situation.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deviltrigger90 » November 16, 2013 8:17pm | Report
alphacar wrote:

You should get on another computer unless you already did that. Other than that you should tell Hi-rez about this because I don't know what to do in this situation.

Well this a 3-4 month old pc i spend alot of money on, i can log in to smite with my ****py laptop but not my gaming pc anymore? this sadens me :( its so stupid i dont understand it, i can chat with ppl when i manage to log in and all but when i entered a game and you get to the part when you see all the frame pictures of the heroes on that match, it just stays there and does not go on to the match itself ;(

Deviltrigger90

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 16, 2013 8:21pm | Report
send a ticket to Hi Rez support and see if they know anything about it :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by lauris582 » December 28, 2013 1:32am | Report
Did you solved your problem? i think i have the same..

lauris582

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }