Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Buff Movement Speed?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Buff Movement Speed? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 28, 2013 4:13am | Report
It doesn't really seem worthwhile to get some movement speed, since we have a ****load of easy-to-access CC. Why don't we upgrade it as a whole?

Like give boots more default movement speed, and before you ask there should obviously be a nerf to Mercury's passive.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 28, 2013 9:00am | Report
I think it is good as it is, movement speed is basically only useful for junglers and supports.

And don't underestimate how strong movement speed is now, especially in the early and mid game.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » November 29, 2013 5:50pm | Report
movement speed is already strong. CC isn't the issue here. You can get 40% CC reduction pretty early for cheap. The issue is that some gods really just move a bit faster than others, enough that when you're being closely chased you notice, usually by dying. Hades for instance, is a slower God, where as He Bo is slightly faster (I think). You just don't notice that until that extra 2 feet you need when dodging abilities really matters.

Creationism

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }