Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bringer of the End Times Needs a Nerf...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Bringer of the End Times Needs a Nerf... 33 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EnjoiDank » September 7, 2013 9:39pm | Report
so loki is overpowered and needs a nerf eh?

ne zha, chronos, and posiedon says hi. if loki of all gods has a QQ thread then these gods should most definitely have one as well. but for some reason i haven't seen it....
IGN: Dankus

EnjoiDank

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 7, 2013 9:59pm | Report
As for chronos, he's overpowered in 1v1 scenarios - he's the best dueling mage, only losing to Zeus due to his shield. Otherwise, he'll beat the best of them. However, his usage in teamfights is curious, as he has no 'WTF' ult like Kraken or Lightning Storm. He has a self-saving ult, that doesn't really oneshot the enemy team.

He's overpowered 1v1, moderate in teamfights, but becoming increasingly good as a team fight drags on.

That's neither here nor there though, I agree with the idea of your post.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 8, 2013 4:27am | Report
Chronos beats Zeus. If you see the shield come up, simply back off an wait till it's down. Alternatively, use Stop Time and Time rift while juking instead of using basics until it's gone. With your speed boost it's fairly easy. Then, when the shield is down, destroy him. If you get too low, ult and go at it again.

That said, using Zeus against people who don't know not to attack him when the shield is up is fun. People seem to think that since he's a mage they'll win if they get up close and personal. Then BAM! Detonate Charge into Lightning Storm.

Better luck next time.

Kripox

Memorable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }