Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Range god?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best Range god? 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fus10nv2 » February 4, 2013 5:56pm | Report
Any one have an opinion as to the best range god, so far I like zeus and agni. Looking for something that is a fast pace range god.

fus10nv2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 4, 2013 10:23pm | Report
Agni is very very fast pace. You need to do the full combo to do all your damage. With zeus you don't. I'll think about this for a while :)
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UssjTrunks » February 8, 2013 7:31am | Report
Artemis

UssjTrunks

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 8, 2013 8:03am | Report
Artemis is far from being the best. Best Ranged AD Xbalanque Best Mage Ra

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aTastyFrog » February 8, 2013 3:11pm | Report
Hard to beat Ra's kit as a Mage. His nuke doesn't have a travel time or a DoT aspect like other mages, and it applies the full length at once which makes difficult leads on horizontally moving players much easier. Being able to reliably use his full kit through walls is a big plus as well.

aTastyFrog

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » February 11, 2013 12:38pm | Report
Xbal seems like he'd be TONS of fun to play. His "basic" attack + skill#1 does a lot of damage and has a good range on it. It splashes, too, giving some free AoE damage. He doesn't have an escape, but his ULT is good for chasing kills as well as escaping them. I don't know relative power levels, but for just fun to play, he seems good.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nezoic » February 11, 2013 1:13pm | Report
Of all of them I would have to agree with most here and say Xblan, but as far as the most fun I have, and I know most will not agree, Freya is my pick. Granted she's a Hybrid but I play her 90% ranged unless I'm clearing creeps with nobody around.

She can do very good damage and has solid escape tools (I normally spec https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/freya-making-them-rage-1345) So keeping the speed and being ultra annoying with Gem of Isolation is tons of fun. I rarely have issues with 1v1 fights.

My Third choice would be He Bo, WITH Celestial boots from the start, similar to Freya, he is really dangerous when you can't catch him and you can't run from him. Not to mention his ultra tends to wax multiple gods at once.

My fourth choice would be Ra, he can be impossible to kill 1v1 while dishing out all kind of damage while he sits in his safe little heal circle.

Nezoic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thanax » February 15, 2013 10:06am | Report
Ok first, we need to divide what you mean by Ranged in terms of Physical or Magical:
Physical:

Competition between:
Anhur and Xbalanque

Magical:
Agni as well as He Bo as well as Ra and Ao Kuang
Check out my guide on Bakasura,

Bakasura, Eating the Competition

Here's my BBCode General post:

BBCode General

Thanax

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 16, 2013 1:45am | Report
Anubis can dish out some heavy damage but has nothing to follow up. I personally haven't played Hades but he is the only ranged tank :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OlympusGR » February 19, 2013 10:12am | Report
i believe xbal and neith are the best rf s ....

OlympusGR

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }