Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Range god?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best Range god? 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sycthrex » February 19, 2013 10:17am | Report
I personally say Xbalanque but i may be a little biased :P

It's funny because Early-Mid Game all of his damage is based in CQC (Close Quarters Combat)

It's not until you start getting some ranks in Branching Bola that his 'Ranged' abilities come in to play, besides his Basic Attack of course.
Xbalanque Newbie Guide

Feel i helped? remember to +rep

Sycthrex

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » February 19, 2013 3:39pm | Report
Well I dont think range and mage should be mixed up here. better to say Best mage and best AD range would be more appropriate lol ...
khm anyway to be precise with your question (im not counting mages here) range gods can be tricky and all of them (Anhur, Artemis, cupid, etc...) But XBALANQUE is outfar the best and most powerfull range god. Why ?
very fast and mobile, very good farm and fast leveling up, and he has a powerfull passive ability which gives him perma phys power on enemy kill.
If he gets kills early to mid game hes becoming a monster dammager

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » February 28, 2013 8:10am | Report
Can't belive no one has mentioned Neith yet! She has complete map presence and one of the best escape mechanisms in the game. She can also push lanes really well and great damage output.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }