Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best "Trophy" Kill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best "Trophy" Kill 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 15, 2013 3:20am | Report
Basically, what was the best kill you had, in terms of the victim. Like killing a rank X mage Hades, or outplaying a Mercury two levels higher.

For me, it was me as Artemis jungle, and AMC mid with an enemy rank-10-34-masteries Zeus mid. I was level seven, AMC was level 10, and Zeus was level 11. Zeus took mid gold furies, which I saw through my ward. I poked him, and he retreated back to lane, and he must have gotten overconfident. I signaled the beeman, walked into mid lane, ulted, and rooted him, and I stepped back without firing, just avoiding his ult. He got a bee stinger to his face while I was pounding on him, and he died. It was kinda funny how he stopped attacking us and just started basic attacking minions after he got stingered, like he accepted he wasn't going to live through this one.

[APhix]phoenix77, I have claimed your head with my own hand!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 15, 2013 4:22am | Report
Getting an easy first penta as Hades in assault. ALONE. Well my team crippled them but they all died in the process and I arrived late but was able to get the penta when they were lurking near our tower lol.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 15, 2013 5:13am | Report
No, I meant more like a significant kill, as in the one being killed was significant, not the kill itself. Like let's say you went 1 v 1 against JararoNatsu and managed to sever his head from his body. Or maybe you entered a random and you met a pro player, and killed him once. Something like that.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 15, 2013 5:47am | Report
Ended up soloing as Ra against PonPon playing Loki. Ended up winning the lane, as well as ultkilling him about three times. So I faced arguably one of the best players and beat him.

I also got a Ra ulti triple-kill that round.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 15, 2013 9:06am | Report
I once got matched against a rank 10 Pos with 3000+ kills , during my first match in 1 vs 1 with Loki . Guess it's not that impressive since Loki is very good in 1 vs 1 .

Some random arena match , me , as rank 1 loki at that time , vs rank 7 or 8 loki with golden and that **** , totally outplayed the guy when we met 1 vs 1 .He didn't even had appositive score .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 15, 2013 9:21am | Report
This isn't trophy in the sense of a formidable or well-known opponent, but oh well.
It was months ago, playing Hel. I got an Ow Kwang down very low, but due to his tornadoes, he was able to fall back. I gave up on him and brought a Neith down fairly low, but she used Backflip to escape. It was at that point that I realized I had become surrounded by their three other teammates, and I was hit by a stun. As I was facepalming, both the Kwang and Neith thought it'd be a great idea to move into close-range. As soon as the stun ended (I had around 15% of my health left) they both took a Repulse to the face, and I actually managed to escape the remaining three, lol.

I'd also like to add a "trophy save," if you will, which I peformed as Ymir. There was a Bakasura fleeing with minimal health from a Neith's ultimate, but I was miles from both him and the arrow. What did I do? blinked in front of its path, of course!

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 15, 2013 5:23pm | Report
Was playing an assault match as Agni, who I'm still not great with, but trying to get better, and a Loki pops out and starts stabbing at my back. I drop my fumes, turn around and send out a Flame Wave, then finish him off with a Rain Fire.

May not be too impressive, but I was definitely satisfied taking down a Loki like that.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 15, 2013 5:55pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

Ended up soloing as Ra against PonPon playing Loki. Ended up winning the lane, as well as ultkilling him about three times. So I faced arguably one of the best players and beat him.

I also got a Ra ulti triple-kill that round.

That sounds pretty epic. Have you considered adding a head count on your signature? Like "PonPon Loki - Dominated Lane as Ra."

Romanians wrote:

I once got matched against a rank 10 Pos with 3000+ kills , during my first match in 1 vs 1 with Loki . Guess it's not that impressive since Loki is very good in 1 vs 1 .

Some random arena match , me , as rank 1 loki at that time , vs rank 7 or 8 loki with golden and that **** , totally outplayed the guy when we met 1 vs 1 .He didn't even had appositive score .

Yeah, I find that a lot of otherwise good players become overconfident in a random match. They forget that while there's usually 2-3 bad people per team, there are 2-1 good people.

This isn't trophy in the sense of a formidable or well-known opponent, but oh well.
It was months ago, playing Hel. I got an Ow Kwang down very low, but due to his tornadoes, he was able to fall back. I gave up on him and brought a Neith down fairly low, but she used Backflip to escape. It was at that point that I realized I had become surrounded by their three other teammates, and I was hit by a stun. As I was facepalming, both the Kwang and Neith thought it'd be a great idea to move into close-range. As soon as the stun ended (I had around 15% of my health left) they both took a Repulse to the face, and I actually managed to escape the remaining three, lol.

I'd also like to add a "trophy save," if you will, which I peformed as Ymir. There was a Bakasura fleeing with minimal health from a Neith's ultimate, but I was miles from both him and the arrow. What did I do? blinked in front of its path, of course!

That bit with Ymir is worthy of a top 5 plays video. Seriously, if you can, you should submit it. I'd watch it.

SoapSuds wrote:

Was playing an assault match as Agni, who I'm still not great with, but trying to get better, and a Loki pops out and starts stabbing at my back. I drop my fumes, turn around and send out a Flame Wave, then finish him off with a Rain Fire.

May not be too impressive, but I was definitely satisfied taking down a Loki like that.

It's always satisfying to take down a god you hate. People say that revenge is pointless, but I actually find it quite satisfying.

A while ago, I faced an enemy Mercury jungler as Hel jungle, and I developed a sort of grudging respect for him, since he was 12-5 at the 15-minute mark and we both were the MVP for our teams. I killed him a few times, but he did the same to me, and ended up dominating the jungle.

Mid-late-game, I met him in the jungle, cleansed just before his dash, healed myself to get some distance when he self-buffed, Polynomicon and Decay'd him, took a few hits, and managed to hit him with a final Polynomicon as he tried to ult away. Easily the most satisfying kill in my lifetime.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 15, 2013 8:24pm | Report
Unfortunately, the Ymir play also happened months ago, and it was only after it happened that a friend started spectating the match. Ergo, it's not recorded >:(

Believe me, I would have submitted it long ago if I could have.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 19, 2013 8:17am | Report
Killed Fen as Polymir in Grab bag as he was waiting for speed buff camp right at the start of the game. Made my day it did.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }