Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

BAD PEOPLE ARE BAD

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » BAD PEOPLE ARE BAD 24 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 16, 2013 3:24pm | Report
Tell me if you've had a game like this:

Left lane is dominating, taking their towers and getting fed. Mid lane (me), is keeping up with an Ao Kuang and getting some kills.

Right lane... is complete ****. They're getting killed, losing towers, and ultimately feeding that side (feeding an Arachne, no less). Sooner or later, the right lane enemies starting attacking other lanes, getting a bunch of kills because they're fed.

At some point, left lane and mid lane want to surrender, but RIGHT LANE chooses not to surrender.

WHY, would the lane that is sucking so bad, choose NOT TO SURRENDER?! On top of that, they do not engage in team fights, they do not talk to the team UNTIL the Minotaur is dead, in which all they say is "**** you, you're bad".

WHY THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE PLAY THIS GAME?! They are worse than trolls! I cannot fathom how people can be that **** of players and then turn the blame around on the FED PLAYERS.

I hate right lane... so much. I want to go Brittney Matthews on that lane, I swear!

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 16, 2013 3:34pm | Report
id say most people have had that at some piont
its annoying but not much can be done about it

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 16, 2013 4:34pm | Report
You sir! Rant more on this topic please, I agree, me and ElGrizz always had problems with these trolls.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 16, 2013 4:39pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

You sir! Rant more on this topic please, I agree, me and ElGrizz always had problems with these trolls.

Huzzah, good man!

There's not much else to say. I just cannot stand people like this, especially when they refuse to take responsibility for their mistakes. If you're bad, don't troll and make the game worse. Do whatever you can to try and make up for it, like farming.

If they're 13-year olds, that's another story entirely. Those are troll feed, and BOY IS IT DELICIOUS!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » March 16, 2013 4:49pm | Report
All.
The.
Time.

And feeding an Arachne happens a lot in casual queue, she is a pubstomper with a frigteningly strong early-game that, if played correctly, can get herself and her lanemate fed easily, and provide map awareness to her team with those pseudo-ward eggs. All you can really do about her is to drag the game out to the point where her kit falls off and deal with her in the teamfights where she loses everything that made her good early on.

To give you an idea, I was running Arachne with Poseidon as a lanemate earlier today. My opponents were Thor and Aphrodite: a composition that should've been pretty strong. But they actually ended up feeding us several kills because any time I pulled Aphrodite or ganked her from behind, she just died in seconds. Even if Thor stunned me, Poseidon usually had my back, and I would facenom Aphrodite as her health falls to deprive her of the ult shield (and heal off Thor's damage).

...But yeah, there are just really bad players out there who can't figure out why they are dying so much, and instead of trying to do something about it (counterplaying, lane switching), they just keep trying to do the same thing that isn't working. Sometimes, it's not even them feeding that's ruining your game: I've had games where I've fed miserably simply because my teammates refused a lane switch or never offered ganks when I'm matched up against lane opponents who clearly have glaring advantages over me.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 16, 2013 5:12pm | Report
YES! The freaking vote no trolls lol

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Geletin » March 16, 2013 5:44pm | Report
Happened to me today as well. I was mid and the right lane ganked the **** out of me. The right lane didn't even bother to call MIA, because they suck so hard. Plus the kids were 12 and 13 years old so they were immature as can be.

Geletin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rkraz3d » March 16, 2013 6:53pm | Report
Lol just tell them to eat your ********.

Rkraz3d

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 16, 2013 6:54pm | Report
.....Eh........Oi, Oi....that's kind of cold don't you think...?
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 16, 2013 7:26pm | Report
Rkraz3d wrote:

Lol just tell them to eat your ********.

But... I don't want them to touch that! *Hides in corner*

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }