Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

BAD PEOPLE ARE BAD

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » BAD PEOPLE ARE BAD 24 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 16, 2013 9:02pm | Report
Today, I got to thank the trolls. Me and ElGrizz were deciding to surrender, then we made an epic comeback by getting a triple kill at the firegiant, four of them were down now because one of them was killed earlier. They also backfired again, managing to destroy our middle phoenix after we destroyed two of theirs last game. Later, we attacked the firegiant then the team came, yet we got a deicide from that as we eliminated them one-by-one. So Bacchus and Anhur decided to call it a gg and defeated the minotaur. They had a fed hebo as well. Afterwards, I was like, "How the F did we win that...?"
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 16, 2013 9:04pm | Report
lol you won that game with us with that triple kill at fire giant. I was like ffs their he bo is so fed, we're gonna lose hard. Then outta no where it was like....gg!?!!??????? how the hecka did that happen haha

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 17, 2013 12:26am | Report
Games like that are just beautiful. So, grossly, incandescent.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 18, 2013 6:55am | Report
Oh what about this! Has this ever happened to you!

You are playing your own lane okay lets pretend mid. You are doing alright your not killing or dying your just holding off evenly. Someone on your side lanes are NOT fighting their lane gods like they are supposed to. Instead the watch/allow their lane to come over to mid lane and gank you over and over, you try to run away but the gank is too good and you die because you assumed your lanes are fighting/watching the gods they are supposed to.

Now this is the best part! The ONLY reason you die in your lane is because you are getting attacked by 3 gods at once while your teammates don't call it out or even help! So of course you probably die.

Then at the end of the game your teammates talk **** and call you a scrub! Like really? They say they have more kills and you died more like that means they are better lol. The best part is that they are the reason why you died that many times because they never help out and you have to fight 3v1 everytime. Your teamates have kills because they are only fighting 1v1 or 2v2 while you are fighting 1v3.

That really makes me mad when my teammate is talking **** like hes so good when its their fault your dying because they are letting you face 1v3 not keeping eye on their lanes or letting the other gods gank you. It pisses you off because you know that you were doing good in your own lane, the only reason you die is because your team can't hold their own lane from ganking you 1v3.

I always reply ITS HARD TO GET KILLS WHEN YOUR FACING 3 PEOPLE BY YOURSELF

Oh don't forgot about this one this is my favorite!

When playing domination I will be fighting off 3 people at once so I will be fighting 3v1 lets say mid lane in domination. My teammates STILL can't take either sand guardian on either side even though I am facing 1v3 by myself which that means 4 of my teammates should be owning since they have the advantage 1v2 on each side.

What happens is after a minute I die from the 1v3 and I say what the hell, how are you guys so ****ing bad at this game that I am fighting 1v3 holding off and you can't take ONE ****ing tower 1v2 or 2v4?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 18, 2013 3:29pm | Report
I... absolutely hate that. I have been in mid lane and, just like you, a lane's enemies (usually ****ING right lane), gank me and kill me over and over again. Every time I tell that lane to call MIA's and maybe even follow the enemies, they give me ****. I don't get how a lane can be that ignorant, and then have the nerve to insult ME when it is THEIR FAULT that I died.

I have played games where I am dominating mid lane, and once a fed lane starts ganking my kill/death ratio just dies on the spot. Infuriating...

Whoever plays like this needs to be killed with fire... and not Agni's fire, either.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 18, 2013 8:36pm | Report
I just played in a match earlier, I was Agni facing another Agni mid lane. I was out playing the other Agni and took his first tower. Anhur who was on the other team was doing just fine in the other lane. Agni for some reason made Anhur switch with him to face me mid to see if he could do better I guess. Well need to say that Anhur I almost killed within like 10 seconds until he ran away back to base.

So basically I took the first tower which was the other teams Agni's fault. Then I took their second tower mid lane because Anhur wasn't suited to face my Agni.

Now whats funny about this story is after the game ended and my team won, the other Agni said
"My team sucks" It was Agni's fault they even lost mid lane as bad as they did. It was his fault that I took his first tower and its his mistake switching with Anhur when he knows Anhur with a lower level would not be able to face my Agni after all the gold I got from the towers, minions ect.
Their Anhur was doing good until Agni switched because he wasn't beating me mid lane.

Basically what I'm saying is, people act like they are better because of their K/D ratio at the end of the game. That Agni had more kills the the anhur but its still agnis fault that they lost the game because he would have held off more facing me himself over anhur which was levels lower.

Some people would rather just lose the game and switch lanes to get more kills to make themselfs look better when the game ends lol.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 18, 2013 8:45pm | Report
I agree with your points. But there was a situation which would be considered good is when a player needs to recall, it is best for another player to temporarily subsitute for that player. Of course not like the Agni you were talking about, but if Anhur only stayed when Agni was recalling, then maybe they wouldn't have a complete no-chance. But, how did you win against an Anhur? Usually I don't see that happen, with Anhur's crazy CC. One logical answer perhaps...

All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 19, 2013 1:02am | Report
Hey don't make fun of ancient aliens guy! His hair is mastered by the ET's. AND THE ANSWER IS YES!
Anyways no the Agni literally just said screw mid and went to stay in the side lanes, I just dropped 3 meteors on anhur then anhur ran off and never came back. Pretty much both Agni and anhur both never really came back to mid lane for some reason they just let me take all their towers?

Did aliens help shape the out come of that match? AND THE ANSWER IS YES!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » March 19, 2013 3:42am | Report
Also, I just realized...

How is it that this thread has almost reached 20 posts without a single mention of Loki?

I swear, there is no telling if the Loki that you see on either team good or bad (unless you are the Loki :P), and there is a world of difference between the two. The bad Lokis in particular, are just so detrimental to their teams it's not even funny.

They have no concept of opportunity during the laning phase, thinking they can just stealth up to their enemies that has HP and instagib. Which brings us to their next problem: they lack any sense of subtlety, and seem to think being invisible means they're invincible, when that is not the case at all. If I see a Loki go invisible right before my eyes and he isn't at low HP, I know what he's going to do: run up to me (or my lanemate) and try to attack. And if I have any form of CC or AoE, I just drop it in front of me where I am expecting him to move (because bad Lokis are also super-predictable!) It is just too funny when I'm playing Arachne. I see Loki go stealth, and I just keep 2 until--surprise surprise! I just latched onto Loki while he was stealthing towards me, and I can only assume he was thinking "WTF" when that happened.

I shouldn't even need to go into how much they fail at actually assassinating anyone that isn't standing still like a tree, or walk into a teamfight thinking they can accomplish anything when their score is something like 1/8/0 (That one kill was stolen from someone more deserving).
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 19, 2013 10:33am | Report
I was hoping someone would get to that. In my many months of playing Smite, I used to despise Loki with the utmost fiery passion. Now, like you said, he's extremely predictable. When I play Cupid, I like to just Flutter right when I feel like he's close... it's the ultimate F.U.

A Loki's most predictable move: "Oh, I just hit level 5, time to use Assassinate!" Worse than Ares...

But no, they are annoying, especially the jungling Lokis. They jungle worse than Arachne, then just jump into the fight, maybe get a guy to half health, and then recall. During all of that, I'm 1v2 in lane, and trying to keep the tower alive.

If a Loki is bad, they might as well just Assassinate themselves because that's the only thing they're going to hit.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }