Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bacchus

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Bacchus 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pause » January 25, 2013 10:46pm | Report
How do people build this god? I have seen a lot of physical builds but his skills are magical.

Any ideas?

Pause

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » January 25, 2013 10:54pm | Report
Okay so as you know, Bacchus is a hybrid. However people confuse him as a "Freya"-like hybrid (ya know, pure damage?). Bacchus, being a tank is ironically built attack damage. In my opinion however, the key to a good Bacchus is building him defensively with a hybrid mix of Attack and Magical damage.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flareb00t » January 26, 2013 7:21am | Report
WRONG.

He is a tank, you build him pure tank, take Void Stone if you want to be Bruiser-ish.

Flareb00t

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » January 26, 2013 9:09am | Report
I hear you ...
I dont have Bacchus in my collection of gods but I also seen lot of phsycall builds although hes an AP tank. I guess its not that bad If you play him really good but I generally think he shouldnt take AD role

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » January 26, 2013 10:20am | Report
he was more viable as an AD while his one gave him an attack buff, he still is viable as an AD just not as much as before

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoeyTooStronk » January 26, 2013 10:37am | Report
I just get the mana/hp conversion to magic and phys damage items

JoeyTooStronk

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pause » January 26, 2013 4:58pm | Report
I feel like Bacchus is so useless as a tank when compared to Ymir

Also, do people get meditation? I always run out of mana after a few drinks in order to be tipsy.

Pause

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » January 26, 2013 5:25pm | Report
Bacchus is a pretty good tank just he has a really slow start because, you need to get hand of gods and med at the start so you need to get mana buff and what not. Hes more of a brusier then a tank and a good nuker, jumping in there and using ult then using your stun to get a easy kill! I'd really have to say void stone would be a pretty stupid buy im not saying its bad i just perfer demonic grip. Pretty much its all depending on your play style, Being aggresive would go for a more ad with a little bit of ap build, being more tanky would have you building items such as wall of abso and what not.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eyeplod » January 26, 2013 11:47pm | Report
Bacchus has one of the most useful ults in the game. I mean to take damage and be intoxicated? INTOXICATED. Last time I was intoxicated I couldn't land 1 auto-hit or ability, imagine the disadvantage in a team fight.

Build him as a tank with mana and cooldown so Breastplate of Valor is great for him. Focus is optional because his stun isn't that long. That's my experience with bacchus, don't know about an AD build, maybe Ankh of the Golem with Bulwark of Hope and Sovereignty would be a good AD build. Other then that I quite like him as a tank with lotsamana

Eyeplod

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }