Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

At Least 100 Gods Confirmed. Thoughts?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » At Least 100 Gods Confirmed. Thoughts? 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 17, 2014 3:43am | Report
So, with the ***ba update, there were a few additional changes, buffs and nerfs, as well as removing the ability to display how many masteries you have in the loading screen. But they did add the ability to display an icon in the loading screen (the same icon that pops up in the friends list) as well as this, they added free (I think they're free) icons that come with every 10 gods mastered, so there would be an 10, 20, 30, etc, all the way up to 100, which pretty much confirms that there will be at least 100 gods. What are your thoughts?
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 17, 2014 4:01am | Report
My only problem with smite was that there were ti few gods to actually have enough variation in matches. I am quite happy that we get more gods, so yeah :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 17, 2014 5:23am | Report

My only problem with smite was that there were ti few gods to actually have enough variation in matches. I am quite happy that we get more gods, so yeah :)

But I'm just worried that the gameplay will drown in gods, and that there will be too many to have fun with.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 17, 2014 5:50am | Report
festive1 wrote:

But I'm just worried that the gameplay will drown in gods, and that there will be too many to have fun with.

Dota, league and hon don't have that problem (they have their own problem, but to many playable characters isn't one of them)
I don't see any reason why there would be to many gods to have fun with. If a god has an unique skillset or something like that that only makes the game more fun.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 17, 2014 5:51am | Report
I love it. More gods = more variety = more fun :D

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 17, 2014 11:56am | Report
Give me moar gods to masta plea HiRez, and for the love of god let ppl brag about being rank 10 without having to use those godawful legendary skins! oO

EDIT:
Or did I read something wrong? On Reddit it seems like it is just the total masteries that are not displayed, but that you can still see the mastery lvl for that exact god. If that is the case I love you long time HiRez
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 17, 2014 12:11pm | Report

Give me moar gods to masta plea HiRez, and for the love of god let ppl brag about being rank 10 without having to use those godawful legendary skins! oO

EDIT:
Or did I read something wrong? On Reddit it seems like it is just the total masteries that are not displayed, but that you can still see the mastery lvl for that exact god. If that is the case I love you long time HiRez

Yeah you can't see if you have 50 masteries, but you can see what rank your god is

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » April 17, 2014 1:12pm | Report
Literal reaction: VEW!

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 17, 2014 3:01pm | Report
More variety is always a good thing. Not sure how it would be possible to have too many gods to have fun with.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 17, 2014 6:00pm | Report
More Gods = possible 10vs10 conquest mode. :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }