Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

assault base camping

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » assault base camping 30 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 3, 2013 8:18am | Report
I have lost to teams that had no tanks before and won games with no tanks.

The randomness is what makes assault fun because when you have no tanks you then really need to be careful and think of ways to kill people efficiently.

You know the best part of assault is when :

At the start of the match you have that stare down in which people try to hurry up and catch you off guard.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 3, 2013 9:20am | Report
ICEN wrote:

I have lost to teams that had no tanks before and won games with no tanks.

The randomness is what makes assault fun because when you have no tanks you then really need to be careful and think of ways to kill people efficiently.

You know the best part of assault is when :

At the start of the match you have that stare down in which people try to hurry up and catch you off guard.

it's not about the tanks its about the healer's. the probleme is that in ARAM substain is needed and a team with a healer will have more substain than one without, another probleme with ARAM is the end at that point its all back and forth pushing and than still the one with the best feed will win and that most of the time the team with the better healer or just the healer.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jephers0n » June 3, 2013 8:00pm | Report
Nogglez wrote:

Perhaps if they randomly chose a god from each role? Like a random tank, 3 random carries, 1 random support.

I suggested that in the hi rez forums a while back, actually. The response made got me thinking that the idea alone directly contradicts the idea of all-random.

I just think there should be some kind of mechanic that stops one team from having all tanks, while the other team has a proper team comp. bah. Any suggestion kind of defeats the all-random element.

Out of all the games I've played of assault, the two I hated we're the ones I got stuck with Hel. I'm an all out offense player. I don't heal...

We still won (no real help from me, I really just spam healed and ran, while my team pushed hard, especially Hercules), but it wasn't as much fun for me. Hel just isn't my style.

jephers0n

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 3, 2013 10:09pm | Report
Well remember that Hel is broken. I hope everyone understand this.

Anyway, it's difficult to moderate a game that's supposed to be random.

Here is an idea... Nope, there is literally no way to fix this game without removing the "Random" aspect.

If anyone can think of a viable way, please inform me. And not just some random idea... something that actually works. I'm curious as to see if something can actually be done about it.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 3, 2013 10:15pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Here is an idea... Nope, there is literally no way to fix this game without removing the "Random" aspect.

If anyone can think of a viable way, please inform me. And not just some random idea... something that actually works. I'm curious as to see if something can actually be done about it.

Hel isn't broken anymore in my opinion she can be played very good, but she is not broken (anymore) I think that aphrodite is way more broken and op than her.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 3, 2013 10:18pm | Report
Aphro-tits is her superior, yes. Before her, she was broken. She still is, considering the complete ****-state of her abilities.

She can be played well, yes. She is still disgusting.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 4, 2013 8:34am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

there is by when it choses random gods either chose healers on both or neither. and if there would be a 1 tank 3 carry 1 healer there would still be random gods so it woulden't take the random aspect away.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 4, 2013 9:19am | Report
Can't we just make the game mode with more randomness like random item buys at the beginning(according to popular tab) and random buffs that appear on the map.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 4, 2013 9:27am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

Can't we just make the game mode with more randomness like random item buys at the beginning(according to popular tab) and random buffs that appear on the map.

Wow, that's like even below you coldshot xD
The change I would like to see is that gods aren't random. I have no problem with the all mid concept

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 4, 2013 9:28am | Report
what do you mean by below me. I like to be carefree and stuff. And the randomness is what makes the game mode unique and interesting.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }