Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

anyone gotten any random skins lately?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » anyone gotten any random skins lately? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » April 5, 2020 3:09pm | Report
I just got the pro league Bellona skin when i logged in. I had 4 notifications and had two chests, one with the Bellona skin and another with the cutesy Thor avatar. I haven't watched any twitch vids or anything. I did just link my hirez to my discord, twitch, and mixer so that is the only thing i can figure that triggered it. Still, from what i have seen, getting that Bellona skin is very rare...

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » April 5, 2020 7:05pm | Report
I think those are just things you get when you link for the first time. It's been a while since they said that tho and I didn't even know it was still a thing. I could be wrong though.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » April 6, 2020 7:41am | Report
I'm pretty sure that you get the Pro League Bellona skin when you first link your Hi-Rez and Twitch/Mixer accounts and watch the SPL.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }