Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anubis OP, please nerf

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Anubis OP, please nerf 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingRaider » February 27, 2015 4:08pm | Report
Alright so the titan should be a challenge to kill, but nope Anubis can walk in drop his 3 and then use his ult and solo it within like 5 seconds.

Please either make 1v1 titan's HP 10x more, or ****ing nerf the OP god for once.

Hirez doesn't do **** to an op god, they are just like "Oh someones op (Like merc) -1 his damage, there nerfed"

KingRaider

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 27, 2015 4:38pm | Report
He's not overpowered in any sense, he's a glass cannon. He can dish out huge damage but he's one of the squishiest gods in the game, both in kit and in base stats. If you're allowing him to stroll up to the titan and solo it, you deserve to lose. If he does it during a teamfight, and you aren't prioritizing him, you deserve to lose. If you do everything right, you were too far behind, and still, deserve to lose.

It's very easy to counterplay, and he's far from OP.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 27, 2015 4:59pm | Report
Purification Beads and Magi's Blessing for his two. Greater Sprint and Winged Blade for his 3. Ezpz orange squeezy
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » February 28, 2015 2:55am | Report

Purification Beads and Magi's Blessing for his two. Greater Sprint and Winged Blade for his 3. Ezpz orange squeezy

I'm not saying Anubis is OP, but his 2 has *12s cd and beads a slight bit more. Also Magis nerf ftl. Goobis is still pretty strong if played good (and not eerybody talks abot competitive or dia-league!!)

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » February 28, 2015 5:00am | Report
Raventhor is absolutely correct. He's literally the largest glass cannon in the game. Except he's not made of glass, he's made out of paper.. That's how squishy he is.

In actual 1v1 or teamfights, Anubis' damage is extremely unreliable without landing Mummify. With practice, juking his stun will be surprisingly easy.

About him soloing the titan... Raven is also right. If you're letting him stroll up and take the titan, you probably deserve to lose in the first place.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » February 28, 2015 5:16am | Report
Yup that about sums it up. Just don't let anubis do what he wants and you should be fine.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » February 28, 2015 6:33am | Report
That is the whole point of Anubis, i'm not sure if anyone has realized this yet but he fits pretty nicely into a niche that basically is 'use ulti to shred Gold Fury/FG/Titan. Also, if you let him get that close then your the only one at fault.

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 2, 2015 3:14am | Report
yeah goobis can melt titans but in ranked or high lvl play you won't see him much as he is too easy to counter because he has no escape and he has 2 moves that root him. this will easily give you free damage on him. Also without a hit mumify a goobis can't do much (unless he is really good at ulting) other than do a buit of poking with his 3

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » March 5, 2015 11:06am | Report
I see his titan shredding as more of a problem in siege than conquest since he can blink in from the jungle. But no one ever said siege was balanced.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 7, 2015 1:09am | Report
How many times has this title been used here? There's so many I can't count them.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }