Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

annoying players!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » annoying players!! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by greathollowx » December 24, 2013 3:54pm | Report
i was in arena match and from the start this anhur was doing awfull was diving in getting hes hp low then run and either make it or die..

the whole team kinda gave up!!

few of us kept trying to push 1~3V5..

that anhur didn't want to surrender yet he stood in the base and did nothing the match ended with him doing 3.7k dmg while i did 13k dmg because i was trying , and because i was trying i was being slaughtered and had score 1/11..

then at the lobby enemy team refused to report the anhur that was standing in BASE and not helping!
and then they say i died 8 more times than him! well guess what ofcourse i did and vulcan same 14 deaths because we were all trying to push 5! while the rest of the team is dead and anhur standing the base..

like seriously.. is the enemy team for real! talk trash about those who try no matter what and not report the cause in the first place..

greathollowx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 24, 2013 5:45pm | Report
hope you reported them for bming :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » December 24, 2013 6:14pm | Report
It's hard dealing with dumbasses and sore winners than it is with toxic players. Of course, if those things ever happen again then you should be reporting.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by greathollowx » December 25, 2013 12:43am | Report
i reported only the anhur ofcourse because like i said after dying 3 times he spent hes whole time roaming around our base.

its just annoying that others doesnt check stats and understand what happened or can't pay enough attention to see what is happening , ending up being mocked and laughed at for trying.

while the cause get yet again to set back and laugh

greathollowx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }