Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Alt-Tabbing Full Screen broken with New Patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Alt-Tabbing Full Screen broken with New Patch 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 2, 2015 9:47pm | Report
Fair warning to those on smitefire (seen from this r/smite post). Happened to me twice today. If you use Nvidia updating your drivers and switching to borderless window should fix it.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 3, 2015 6:21pm | Report
And this is why I've played SMITE with Bordeless Window since day 1.
Doesn't mess with my RAM like fullscreen does also Xd
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 3, 2015 6:40pm | Report
Yeah, I happened to lose two ranked games cause of it. Teammates that didn't know about the bug had Smite stop responding and returned to the game at around the 4:00 mark.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 3, 2015 8:48pm | Report
Whenever I run borderless window for some reason my movements turning with the mouse appear more jagged, like everything looks fine unless I start moving my god :/

I just want this patched QQ

Also has anyone been having weirdness with Ra bot in jungle practice? Mine levels up but doesn't get any stronger (I got confused when I could kill him with Sobek in 3 basic attacks).
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 3, 2015 8:56pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

Whenever I run borderless window for some reason my movements turning with the mouse appear more jagged, like everything looks fine unless I start moving my god :/

I just want this patched QQ

Also has anyone been having weirdness with Ra bot in jungle practice? Mine levels up but doesn't get any stronger (I got confused when I could kill him with Sobek in 3 basic attacks).

Same here ! I used Dart twice on him and he was dead ! Maybe Hi-Rez Nerfed him HARD-CORE and didn't tell anyone ... But let's not jump into conspiracy theory conclusions here.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 4, 2015 3:13am | Report
wow I know rabot was weak but never seen him go down in 3 guardian basics

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }