Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Agni Impossible to deal with for Anubis

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Agni Impossible to deal with for Anubis 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » September 10, 2013 12:45pm | Report
only thing to do in a situation like that is dont try to deal with him camp urself get your farm up and when you feel you can, clear the wave and gank the **** out of side lanes, alwasy carry a teleport before a gank, so if you fail or when its over just pop back mid, not much else to be done ofc unless you have a good jungler like you said

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wheffle » September 10, 2013 2:16pm | Report
At least at my level (which honestly is nowhere near competitive), curb stomping mid is not a requisite to winning the game. I sure as hell have a hard time dealing with the new fat hero with ghosts going up against him mid, so all I try to do is 1) push the lane as best I can, 2) gank the sidelanes often, and 3) avoid dying at all cost. Even if your farm isn't as good as your opponent's, feeding him god kills is really what will get him out of control later on. Make sure to call missing religiously.

Basically, if you go mid against an opponent with a huge advantage, if you both come out of the laning phase 0-0, well at least you've neutralized what could have been a snowball advantage.

Wheffle

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 10, 2013 2:19pm | Report
Wheffle. He is not a hero. This is smite. We call them gods.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 10, 2013 3:46pm | Report
It's trully situational the combat Anubis VS Agni. It's a fair combat: Anubis must be very agressive, and if Agni falls back with his dash, then you should run like ****, or else you'll suffer with his annoying Poke( Ult).

If the Agni is stupid, you can get first blood on him( like if he runs straight forward on the minion wave, you wrap him and combo). But if he is smart and do not use his dash to clean minions, then it's a problem: Call for ganks from the jungler to take him down.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 11, 2013 4:20am | Report
Also remember that Agni has MUCH MUCH MORE AOE than what his Ult AOE is.

Not only does his ULT have AOE but the FUMES HAS AOE, so that is double the AOE range and size.

meaning if you are Anubis and Agni uses his ult directly on you then puts his FUMES SOMEWHERE ELSE NEAR YOU YOU SIMPLY CAN'T OUT RUN IT because the AOE is just too big.

I'm just gonna camp hard when I face Agni until I get combat blink.

Also at low levels it will be IMPOSSIBLE to kill agni because Anubis even with a level 2 wrap is not long enough to keep him still because agni will turn around and dash.

Not to mention if he has BEADS then he will be invincible :P

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wheffle » September 11, 2013 2:10pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

Wheffle. He is not a hero. This is smite. We call them gods.

I make the mistake all the time, I've played quite a few (lesser) mobas in my day. Smite's definitely my favorite so far, though. You get what I'm trying to say anyhow :P

Wheffle

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 11, 2013 2:27pm | Report
Wheffle wrote:

I make the mistake all the time, I've played quite a few (lesser) mobas in my day. Smite's definitely my favorite so far, though. You get what I'm trying to say anyhow :P

Its good and don't get me wrong ik not trying to be a jerk but if you make that mistake in smite chat they will eat you alife.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }