Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Athena's Ult CD

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Database » Athena's Ult CD 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 12, 2015 2:16pm | Report
Found a minor one...

Athena's ult Defender of Olympus used to be a straight 90 second CD. With the recent patch, she now has a CD of 110/105/100/95/90. Still only shows 90 seconds on the popup.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 12, 2015 2:28pm | Report
Fixed. Nice new sig btw ^^
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 12, 2015 4:53pm | Report
Actually Z, your signature is way cooler. And you've done some cool ones for others... I don't know Photoshop and don't even know what I'd want for my signature... I'm horribly non-creative. I just edit existing things well. But thanks =)
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 12, 2015 7:20pm | Report
*If you look to closely at my signatures you can tell my photoshop skills aren't exactly great either*
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }