Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Want to see another Arena guide from me?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Want to see another Arena guide from me? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 1, 2015 4:21pm | Report
Hi everyone,

If you play Arena, have liked how I've written my previous Assault and Loki Arena guides, and want to see another from me, please throw out your suggestions. I would probably say the following apply:

1. Make sure there's not a solid Arena guide for that god already. If there is, but you still want to see one from me, suggest a different direction than the existing guide.
  2. No hunters, please. Hunters generally have the least flexible build styles.
  3. I'd appreciate suggesting a god that isn't a poor pick for Arena. Doesn't have to be S+ tier or whatever, but please don't ask for He Bo or Osiris.

I will listen to suggestions on builds and am willing to talk in depth about strengths/weaknesses and other details. If you feel you're an expert already, but don't see a good guide and want to see one but don't want to write it yourself...well, maybe I can help with that too. It could even be a joint effort, which is sort of how it was with Bullfrog323 on the Loki guide.

I don't own all gods, so am willing to buy the god and/or learn about them in greater depth if I think the suggestion is sound and interesting.

Let me know!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » October 2, 2015 7:09am | Report
I like the way to design your guides.
So, if nobody is going to suggest, here are some gods that I think would benefit from a guide focused on Arena.

Kali (I know, you already did an assassin, but she's fun to play)
Ah Puch (There is already a good guide on him, but it's focused only for Conquest)
Zeus (No guide / update was made since his rework)
Odin (Who is a tier tier in Arena, but still not much guides for that mode since his rework)

Or anybody you like really, it's up yo you.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 2, 2015 9:59am | Report
Hmmm...I'll see if I get any further feedback before I start on my next guide. I think of the picks you suggested, I'd edge toward Odin, because he can be so functional in Arena. I just played him last night and did really well...even without getting Blink.

Kali is also one I'd like to try more.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 2, 2015 11:11am | Report
Alright, I got jumpy...I'm starting Odin now.

Still appreciate any suggestions from anyone else!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 3, 2015 12:15am | Report
Pounded it out. What do you guys think?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 3, 2015 12:27am | Report
A damn fine guide
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 3, 2015 1:13pm | Report
I need to play Odin more, and confirm my build and make minor adjustments before I do another guide, but in the meantime, suggestions for next guide?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }