Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Overarching Assault Guide (Formatting Preferences)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » The Overarching Assault Guide (Formatting Preferences) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 12, 2015 12:24pm | Report
Hey everyone,

For anyone that has read my assault guide (currently 3 parts), do you have a problem with them being split in three? My quick tags make it easy to jump between sections, but I'm running up against limits with the way it's currently formatted.

I think I might be able to create anchors if I make the guide with actual chapter separation, but do any of you have a problem with it as it currently reads?

Would really appreciate feedback, as I can try putting it all back onto one page, if that's the strong preference.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 12, 2015 12:44pm | Report
I would it would make the guide better (as you can just jump to the oe you want instead of searching for it)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 12, 2015 1:36pm | Report
@Devampi...sorry, not clear on your opinion here. The way I've currently set it up, I've created quick tags so people can jump to any section quickly, even though they may be on different pages...just not sure I can make it do that if I create it all in different chapters on one page.

I guess I just need to try it out, and see if it works, huh? Shouldn't be too hard to drop them all in, mostly as is.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 13, 2015 2:04am | Report
Bam!!! Was able to keep my anchors and my quick tags at the bottom of each section...the whole thing is back on one page, and I think I'm much happier with it that way. Thanks, Devampi.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }