Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help me win bragging rights

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Help me win bragging rights 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Saucey111 » September 6, 2018 10:09am | Report
Both I and my buddy are average smite players. We also have 2 friends that are very good and can play any god well.

Us 2 average players challeneged the 2 good players to a 2v2 joust in which we can pick all the gods.

What gods should we play and have them play to give us the biggest advantage to win this joust?

Any tips on builds to help the advantage are also appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Saucey111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 6, 2018 11:35am | Report
OOOOH. You can pick all the gods? That's pretty interesting.

First, I'd say make them play all physical. Suggest making them choose warriors (because Hunters, if they can get you to late game, can deal tons of damage, and if they're really good with Assassins, they might burst you too quickly).

All physical to help you counter-build. Means you only have to build physical protections, which ALSO helps against towers and minions.

Anyway, I suggest having them choose Vamana and either Chaac or Nike...or maybe Sun Wukong. Build anti-heal to shut down Vamana's ult effectiveness, and that anti-heal will also help against Chaac or SWK. As for Nike, if you then choose a god that has a silence or whatever, you can shut down her Rend, which is almost all she can even do to deal decent damage.

For your choices, you want to choose 1 magical and 1 physical god to prevent them from counter-building you. I would leave it up to you, and you'll probably do better with gods you're comfortable with, rather than gods we might suggest that you don't really know well. If you have a list of gods you two like, maybe we can suggest from those. Build suggestions would stem from those god choices.

Obviously, CC abilities will be very effective. Make sure you've got good wave-clear too, so you can quickly clear the wave and then pressure them...force them under tower and deny them some $$$, grab buffs more easily, etc.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » September 6, 2018 11:57am | Report
Strong early game guardian with lots of hard cc. Decent hunter or assassin that has strong early game and can follow up with guardian or late game hyper carry assassinlike bakasura.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OhHolyDuck » September 7, 2018 2:08pm | Report
I like the double warrior pick for them, eps. Nike. She is all but useless and is just Anti-hunter that doesn't bring anything other than survivability.

For you, pick OP Gods with easy to combo abilities. For instances, Ne Zha and Ra. Now, because I am both a Support and Assault main, I love making every god I play a tank. So I would play tank Ne Zha, and have Ra build Lotus Crown and maybe a Breast Plate or something, other than that full damage and healing. Ne Zha, like a Sovereignty, Breast Plate, and like a Void Shield, and throw in a Malice and Death Bringer later in the game.

Early/all game, have Ne Zha interrupt Nike's Rend with his 3.

Main Combo, have Ne Zha ult one of them, have Ra ready to time out his abilities so that both his 1 and ult connect to the landing target. Maximum damage.

Barron could be another non-support tank god to consider.

OhHolyDuck

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }