Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bruiser build, would it work?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Bruiser build, would it work? 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Prome7heus » April 4, 2013 1:42am | Report
Mark of the Vanguard> start with lane survivability
Warrior Tabi> add a little bit of damage for farming purposes
Gauntlet of Thebes> stack up for huge health pool
Ankh of the Golem> 1% health into damage(about 20-30 damage)
Frostbound Hammer> more health and slow
Stone of Gaia> become immortal

Prome7heus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 4, 2013 7:47am | Report

1% health into damage

Does that not mean you do 1% damage for your health rather than decreasing it?

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 4, 2013 8:43am | Report
Yeah just realized :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Prome7heus » April 4, 2013 1:25pm | Report
Well? would it work? is this builf efficient?

Prome7heus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 4, 2013 1:52pm | Report
The only issue is the fact that you wouldn't have a great deal of resistances and you're just stacking HP!
A weapon like Qin's blades which deals 2.5% damage of total health on each hit would get through this with some attack speed!

I like the overall thought as you're stacking everything to make yourself super beefy, don't know how much damage you'd get out of it, why not try it in a joust and drag the match out to the full build? =D

Also don't forget to replace the starter item once you have the rest of the build!!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 4, 2013 4:35pm | Report
It's a tanky build, sure, but it can use work. It's rather scattered, and doesn't focus on one thing which might hurt you. It looks like you're going for a damage/tanky hybrid, and I'm not sure how well those work out, save for Ares.

It's not a bad build, let me get that clear. Like I said, it could use work. Always remember to switch out starter items ( Mark of the Vanguard) for something else. In this case, consider a tanky item like Hide of the Nemean Lion or Midgardian Mail, both of which would work well but I would suggest the latter.

Also, Warrior Tabi doesn't seem to fit here, save for the little damage the build provides. Reinforced Boots would be the better choice.

If you want damage but still want health, use Qin's Blades. I would switch that out with Frostbound Hammer, since I doubt you'll need the slow (especially with the potential slow that you can get from Midgardian Mail) and the 2.5% Health in Phys. Damage will help out with you lack of damage.

Try this and see which of the builds is better (it's yours plus my suggestions): http://www.smiterepo.com/items/761276047593757279078356

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Prome7heus » April 5, 2013 2:47am | Report
Hmm, what about bakasura with this build? Has damage steroid + true damage, leap, slow and would benefit a lot from qin's blades.

Prome7heus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 5, 2013 10:18am | Report
A tanky Bakasura? Probably not. With him, you want to build pure, filthy, damage. Qin's would work on him, yes, but not the rest of the build.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Prome7heus » April 6, 2013 3:37am | Report
Would some kind of bruiser Thor be strong?Or is Odin superior?

Prome7heus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SeasickViking » April 26, 2013 4:18am | Report
Odin is prob the best bruiser because his ult makes him able to pretty much kill any god with no escape.

Also just because his leap and attack buff combined is the perfect skill set for a bruiser.
Hey my name is Asger or SeasickViking right here I love playing smite and are making youtube videos and tuning into streams, sometime even streaming myself ;P

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeasickViking?feature=watch

Stream: http://twitch.tv/Seasickviking

Steam: asgerkarin1

Smite: Mainz/SeasickViking.

SeasickViking

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }