Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Assault Guide Intro Artwork

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Assault Guide Intro Artwork 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 2, 2015 2:53pm | Report
I don't currently have a nice intro picture for my Assault guide. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions, or would like me to consider using their own artwork...

Thanks in advance!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 2, 2015 3:17pm | Report
Something like this? Or original artwork?
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 3, 2015 11:23am | Report
Hi FemFatalis, that one might work...in my mind, was thinking of something wide and somewhat short (so as to avoid taking up too much of the screen). I've seen some original artwork (such as pictures incorporating the majority of the gods), and think that would be cool too, especially if it's created by someone on this site, so I could give props too.

So, mostly just looking for suggestions, and I appreciate your response!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }