The first one is that... well, everyone does it, and spending 1 year with a community does something to a man.
The second is because if I didn't, and ThePerfectPrism would have found out that I didn't make this, he probably would be disappointed again. Just like that time, aka 4 months ago, when I didn't make a blog about my bday. I don't want to disappoint that perfect Prism, because he's a really cool guy and has been an amazing friend to me over the course of past year or so.
Now, over this past year on this website I've done a couple remarkable things:
- I made a few
- I won that contest 3 months ago, which I'm still grateful and happy about. I finally won something!
- I met some amazing people here.
- I made new friends. Also some really amazing friends, like Prism, who've stuck with me through a long time now already, even though I'm a piece of ----.
- I have slightly improved in playing SMITE.
- I touched Ranked for the first time. Legit, no joke, I did. 2 matches. First was duel, as I wanted to pick Joust but I accidentally picked Duel, and I got my *** kicked. Second was a Joust, which I won, surprisingly. I tried ranked because I saw you could get rewards from it. I gave up on those after those 2 games though, so screw those rewards.
Okay, that'll be the end of my
So yes, as a TL;DR - I have been a member of this website for a full year now, and I'm quite happy that I can say that. I hope that there's many more to come, but I guess only time will tell.
Your boy, Zero.